Theory Vegapunk's experiments and X Drake's fruit

From punk hazard, we know that a key part of Vegapunk's study was dragons and an attempt to recreate Kaido's DF, resulting the artificial DF that momonosuke ate.
Vegapunk deemed this DF a failure, as momonosuke's DF is severely underpowered compared to kaido, in addition to him being unable to transform at will.

But could Vegapunk perhaps have created another way to re-create Kaido's powers? I think its very possible he found out how to do this using X Drake.

So as we know, Drake has the dragon dragon fruit model: Allosaurus. This is very important as unless some of those theories were true and Kaido is actually a Dragon with the Oni Oni fruit, Kaido and Drake have different models of the same DF.

So, what if instead of creating a new DF from scratch, Vegapunk devised a way to expand the abilities of one DF to encapsulate that a of another. Think of it like an advanced form of DF awakening. I think that through his science, Vegapunk created a way for X Drake to, perhaps only for a a limited time, become an actual Dragon. Now I don't think Drake's dragon will be exactly like Kaido's dragon. We already have 2 asian dragons in the story. Rather, I think Drake could become a western dragon or perhaps a kaiju, which would be more similar to his own allosaurus.

I think that Drake, along with other enhanced soldiers and the pacifista, could be a part of the marine's secret science group set to replace the shichibukai.

anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below

Oka. Vegapunk could have found a way to modify a fruit by using the DNA from a fruit of the same family. Resulting in X Drake ( Drake signifying Dragon ) having now a Dinosaur fruit allowing him to transform further into a Western Dragon.

Possible.

But I don't like this idea. I don't like Western Dragon design ( and fairy tail Dragons in general ). I prefer Eastern Dragons and Kaidou and Momonosuke are enough for me.

🇻🇳