Versus Battle Vegito (ToP) vs Jiren

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Ah well Broly was stated to be even more powerful than Jiren :P

This makes me believe that Vegito Blue could funnily solo both since he is stronger than Gogeta Blue who defeated this monster
No, the vegetto is not superior to the gogeta, if I have not forgotten it was said that if it is a lasting fight the vegetto wins, if it is a less lasting fight 30 minutes the gogeta wins.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
No, the vegetto is not superior to the gogeta, if I have not forgotten it was said that if it is a lasting fight the vegetto wins, if it is a less lasting fight 30 minutes the gogeta wins.
Potara Fusions are stronger than Basic Fusions. It was stated by the Kais themselves, wielders of the earrings.

However of course Gogeta post ToP is supposed to be stronger than a Vegito who can barely possess godly powers. :P

K

Kaido D. Stronger

With that it is understood that Gogeta has a greater power than Vegetto. But if the match was played for more than 30 minutes, Vegetto would win. However, the two mergers have their peculiarities.

Fusion Dance (Gogeta) requires that the two warriors be similar in size and power. This fusion seems to be more powerful than Potara because the individuals make a perfect union between body and soul. This fusion method lasts 30 minutes, and that is its weakness.

In the case of Potara (Vegetto), greater stability occurs. Anyone can do it without restrictions. But, the difference is that the junction is not perfect because there is no affinity factor. However, it is worth mentioning that in the case of Potara the merger is permanent. But we know that Vegeta and Goku have already broken that rule, more than once.

In short, in a quick fight Gogeta takes advantage, but in a longer confrontation Vegetto would win. It is worth remembering that in the film we still do not know the explanation for this merger to occur, since Vegeta and Goku are of different heights. So, that would be an almost impossible combination. But let's wait for the film to be sure how Akira Toriyama “fixed” this detail.

Recalling that this is official information, made available by Weekly Shonen Jump.
@Finalbeta
Post automatically merged:

Potara Fusions are stronger than Basic Fusions. It was stated by the Kais themselves, wielders of the earrings.

However of course Gogeta post ToP is supposed to be stronger than a Vegito who can barely possess godly powers. :P
About the Potara and Metamoru Fusion.

"It is not just today that we know about the then" mergers "in the DB world. We had mergers through assimilation (used by Namek's); through dance - Metamoru, whose fusion produces a strong result, until it went on to more explored and in my view the best: potara.

According to Daizenshuu 4, p. 163, the union through the Potara merger builds an even greater power than the merger (Metamoru). We also have valuable information according to the Super Exciting Guide where it is described that the potara fusion is close to a multiplication of powers, instead of an addition.
As important as the information described in the guides, it was the practical example in the series itself as in the case of the Boo saga - where it was presented. When Goku and Vegeta merged, Boo had Gohan (the most powerful warrior at the time), Goten, Trunks and Piccolo, yes, he had absorbed 4 great warriors. The most curious thing is that the result of the merger was so great that Boo didn't even have a chance with the warrior due to the union of the warriors through their bodies. "
"
Post automatically merged:

I'm a fanboy of the 3, so I don't even care about mt, broly, vegetto and gogetta.:pagemoji:

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
"According to Daizenshuu 4, p. 163, the union through the Potara merger builds an even greater power than the merger (Metamoru)"

Yeah, that is my reference as well :P