Versus Battle Verdugo(Resident Evil 4) vs Mr. X(Resident Evil 2)

S

Shuyaku

Great thread lmfao. Don’t you have to freeze Verdugo to beat him ? How do you put him down otherwise ?

Super Tyrant would probably one shot him witht those claws but still too slow, he can’t catch 21 year old Leon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Great thread lmfao. Don’t you have to freeze Verdugo to beat him ? How do you put him down otherwise ?

Super Tyrant would probably one shot him witht those claws but still too slow, he can’t catch 21 year old Leon.
You need a clean shot from grenade pistol? Or whatever it was called. I think.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno it's been some time since I played this but either way, Mr X clears.

The red Verdugo is nigh impossible to kill without +3 nitrous cans. I remember that on pro difficulty i unloaded +20 fully upgraded magnum shots on his head while freezed just for him to shrug off and one shot me with his tail, he is a one durable lizard.

Mr X gets rekt, but Tyrant would easily tear him apart.

Yeah,you need to freeze Verdugo to even hurt him(apart from the rocket launcher,which oneshots any enemy in the game)

It needs nitrogen to freeze Verdugo to a point, where you can hurt him with weapons. He has indeed the superior durability and should be faster or at least in the same speed scale. I don´t see Mister X harming it, while he probably fail sooner or later after Verdugo attacked him again and again.