News Volume 102 Information Thread (SBS)

Pls Only information no Discussion in this Thread

Discussion in Thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/volume-102-discussion-thread-april-4th.21608/

Post automatically merged:

Kid Pirates has 31 member,
Oda reveals 22 members with their names
I will post it

No new info in SBS 102
nothing is interested at all

Jinbe VC interview took 3 pages.

Oda comment

During the Edo period, THAT was used as a type of fertilizer. On top of this, that of the people who eats good are sold with a higher price and that of the poor people are cheap. Even that stuff has its own hierarchy.
"Would you rather eat that flavored curry or curry flavored that?"
The best reply to this classic question is "it depends on who that stuff comes from". Ah...
I WANT THE PTA TO LIKE ME!!!
This is volume 102, let's go!!

*In case you didn't notice till the end, "that" is poop

*In case you didn't notice till the end, "that" is poop[/QUOTE]
Zoro bust size is about 110 cm

I don't know if any of you need this

Hello Odacchi, judging from the color spread of chapter 1031, Bepo is the No.2 of Heart Pirates?! I was surprised since I thought him, Penguin, and Shachi are all No.2s. So is Bepo (sulong form?) the strongest out of them?
Oda: talking about that color spread huh. Same goes for Zoro, not everyone on there holds the position of vice captain. They are just the No.2s that I picked out. Penguin and Shachi are more reliable in normal circumstances, but those two have seen Bepo's sulong transformation, so they acknowledge that "combat wise Bepo is superior!"
Note: (info Base of Vivre Card and etc not part of SBS)
Only Confirmed Vice Captain So far Are Rayleigh and Ben Beckman

Zoro is Fighter of SHP also He act Like VC (Official post is Fighter) (Sanji is Cock and act Like Adviser)
Katakuri Official post is Sweet Commander
King Official Post is All Star he is also Leader of All Stars
Shiriyu is Captian of 2nd Ship
Killer is Fighter (i don't remember if he was also VC or Not)
Sabo is Chief of Staff
Bepo is Fighter
Marco Commander of 1st Division and Doctor

the reader is surprised because they didn’t view Bepo as someone above the other two in authority, so they also asked if his inclusion means Bepo is the strongest out of the three, which is a possible reason why he was singled out

and so Oda explained that it’s not a collection of vice captain(second highest position), and while some data books may have some related descriptions, Zoro is never an official vice captain, which is why Oda also brought him up

lastly he confirm the reader’s guess that Shachi and Penguin cannot match Sulong Bepo

If Luffy, Kid, and Law were to play rock paper scissor, who would win? Is it Luffy? Because he can see the future.
(From a 6 years old)
Oda: oh, that's a great question! It's true, Luffy can see the future so he might win. But, Luffy hates cheating so I think he won't use future sight. I believe they'll all end up in a fight anyway regardless of the result!

Someone asked for a Top 5 nose length
Oda's answer(excluding Hitetsu and Giants)
1, Vasco Shot
2, Arlong
3, Catarina Devon
4, Usopp(13cm)
5, Kaku
He says that characters with bigger body and face have an advantage so Usopp is only No.4

That's it I guess, any requests?

The move Zoro used in 1010, "Asura: Blades Drawn, Dead Man's Game", is it a reference to the rakugo "Eight Views of Hell, Dead Man's Game"?
oda: That's right! Everyone's favorite, a Rakugo reference. I know I know, nobody listens to these. But isn't the title cool?! It's one of Master Beichou Katsura's best! A story about touring the hell, it's very interesting.

@AL sama @EtenBoby can you pin this?
it's hard to find info in Discussion Thread

Last edited: