WAAAY too late to matter, but here we go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I should have done this when the site opened, but I’m really good at procrastinating...

Anyway, hello to all the good denizens of WorstGen!! I joined Oro Jackson about eight months before it shut down and have been here since the beginning, but haven’t properly introduced myself...UNTIL NOW

I’m Jew D. Boy (real name redacted) from parts unknown, been reading One Piece since Shonen Jump came to America in 2003 and I’ve been caught up/week-to-week since the Post Enies Lobby arc; tried watching the anime a few years back, but for me, nothing beats the canon. I enjoy a lot of other manga series, as well as a ton of TV shows, books, music, and sports stuff (all of which I’m happy to discuss in the appropriate places).

Having this space to communicate with OP fans around the world has been a true thrill, and I’m glad to have gotten in on the ground floor!! Thanks for letting me sail on this ship with y’all, yohohohoho!!

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I should have done this when the site opened, but I’m really good at procrastinating...

Anyway, hello to all the good denizens of WorstGen!! I joined Oro Jackson about eight months before it shut down and have been here since the beginning, but haven’t properly introduced myself...UNTIL NOW

I’m Jew D. Boy (real name redacted) from parts unknown, been reading One Piece since Shonen Jump came to America in 2003 and I’ve been caught up/week-to-week since the Post Enies Lobby arc; tried watching the anime a few years back, but for me, nothing beats the canon. I enjoy a lot of other manga series, as well as a ton of TV shows, books, music, and sports stuff (all of which I’m happy to discuss in the appropriate places).

Having this space to communicate with OP fans around the world has been a true thrill, and I’m glad to have gotten in on the ground floor!! Thanks for letting me sail on this ship with y’all, yohohohoho!!
Welcome aboard nakama. You are an OP fan since almost as long as I am. :catrude:

And it's never too late for a cool introduction.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

We're glad to have you. 😊

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

That is really late lol, but that's alright. WELCOME!!
Glad you're enjoying the forum

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lets not forget the Sanji Super Fangirl club and Zoro gay until tomorro Fanclub too
Proud member of the Gay Marimo Collective over here, although I spent plenty of time in the Curly Brow Pansy Club as well:kayneshrug:

I really love all the Straw Hats equally, but some people on this site defend Sanji a little too staunchly for my taste while dragging Zoro down. How can you read a story for almost two whole decades and hate one of the protagonists so vehemently? Why carry that with you all this time, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.