26-
27-

Subs:

1- @Rej
2- @hime
3- @GANDO
4- @Dr. Watson

Game Style -

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there is a tie in votes, the lynch will be resolved by RNG.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. DP will last 48h. NP will last 24 hours. DP will go down to 24h after a certain number of players are dead.
  • Flavour Claiming - Flavour claiming is allowed but I heavily advise against it.
Notice:

You can read my Privacy Policy here

Signing up to this game means that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this game which you can find here

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Fingers crossed that the tags worked lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž

Producer: Moi
Host: Yours Truly the Waifulord @Mashiro Blue
Cast: You <3
Game Theme: Waifus
Game Type: Super Role Madness
Players: 26/27
Kawaii Tenshi who will do the VC: TBA
Start Date: End of November/Beginning of December
Players:

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-

Subs:

1-
2-
3-
Game Style -

• Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. If there is a tie in votes, the lynch will be resolved by RNG.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase, and a night phase. DP will last 48h. NP will last 24 hours. DP will go down to 24h after a certain number of players are dead.
  • Flavour Claiming - Flavour claiming is allowed but I heavily advise against it.
Notice:

Signing up to this game means that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this game which you can find here

tags worked for me

no perona in the banner tho wow

i'll play

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Players:

1- @Ekkologix
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-

Subs:

1- @Rej
2-
3-
Game Style -

Notice:

Too busy with school (and depressed) too play.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Wow I already got 5 people.

I thought I wouldn't go past 3 xD

This is already a surplus.

Need to reinvest

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž

Players:

1- @Ekkologix
2- @Zolo
3- @Charlie
4- @T-Peinβ„’
5- @MonochromeYoru
6- @Ratchet
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-

Subs:

1- @Rej
2-
3-
Game Style -

Notice:

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.