War potentials vs Soul society

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I follow the new Bleach trend :

The 5 war potential : Ichibe, Ichigo, Aizen, Kempachi and Urahara.

All the soul society with Yamamoto and without Kempachi.

Everyone is at his strongest.

Round 1 : War potentials vs soul society

Round 2 : war potentials with 1 month prep vs soul society

Round 3 : War potentials vs Soul society and royal guard.

If you think the Soul society wins this remove Yamamoto.

@TheAncientCenturion @Haoshoku @ZenZu @Zexion~ @Jiihad @Edward Teach @playa4321 @Nidai_Kitetsu etc etc

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Soul Society gets stomped.

Ichibe, Muken Aizen and Ichigo are without equals (assuming this is HoS Ichigo). Zaraki can only be beat by Yamamoto or the Royal Guard but that’s not 100% assured either.

Urahara’s deep intel on the Captains and prep time, working alongside both Aizen and Ichibe, holds the potential for them being able to wipe out the Captains in swift succession.

Round 1 : War potentials vs soul society

Round 2 : war potentials with 1 month prep vs soul society
Seeing how Aizen stomp everyone in sour society expect Yama, show that he would do the same again.
So Aizen would finish off all Captains(Even though the captains get stronger, I doubt they can still beat Aizen), Ichigo and Ichibei would finish of Yama and the other two would finish vice captains and fodders.

5Five Potentials are to strong.

Round 3 : War potentials vs Soul society and royal guard.
If the Royal Guard helping out Yama, it would only stall the battle to much, since later Kenpachi and co would join the battle after they finish off the troup.

Again War potentials should win...

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If we have Yama vs Aizen for example

Ichibei vs the four royal guards

Kempachi, Ichigo and Urahara vs the the captains, lieutenants etc etc : we have like 10 captains with like of Kyoraku, Shinji, adult Toshiro, Byakuya, Komamura, Mayuri, Rukia, Renji, Unohana etc etc.

I don't think it will be that easy for the war potentials even if they can win this.

But yeah Aizen and ichibei power are really broken so that may help a lot.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If we have Yama vs Aizen for example

Ichibei vs the four royal guards

Kempachi, Ichigo and Urahara vs the the captains, lieutenants etc etc : we have like 10 captains with like of Kyoraku, Shinji, adult Toshiro, Byakuya, Komamura, Mayuri, Rukia, Renji, Unohana etc etc.

I don't think it will be that easy for the war potentials even if they can win this.

But yeah Aizen and ichibei power are really broken so that may help a lot.
Aizen uses KS on the Gotei 13 and slays them mercilessly. He’s very far beyond them at his Muken incarnation. Ichigo vs Yamamoto is easily in Ichigo’s favor too.

Then you have Bankai Zaraki, who probably can kill3/4 remaining Royal guard and Urahara who definitely can hold his own alongside Ichibe.

The power on their side is too great, especially when damage can be negated by reiatsu levels and each of them sans Urahara are monsters in that category.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
When I read round 3 I was thinking Ichibei would be a part of the royal guard and thought they can pull it off. Then I realized he is a war potential himself. R.i.p.

Take Ichibei off the War potential team and put him on the Royal Guard for round 3. I'm curious to see what people think then. I feel people are sleeping on the boosts some of the cast got by the end, heck Rukia was pulling off absolute zero freezes and she's not at the top. Adult Hitsugaya seemed like a beast too, Kenpachi couldn't come close to finishing off Gerard either so it's not like he's some God tier compared to the absolute top tiers on the SS side. Aizen and Ichibei's hax together makes it not so debatable so splitting the two might produce an argument.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So Muken Aizen, Zaraki, HoS Ichigo and Urahara versus Squad Zero and the Gotei 13?

Bankai Zaraki should be at (or exceeding) RG level and Urahara’s Beyond most Shinigami captains too. But they’re still easy diff. To Ichibe. Aizen and Ichigo can beat him but I don’t know If they can handle RG + Yamamoto. Maybe? They are literal god tier, but Ichibe’s a beast himself.

ZenZu

Is Kyoraku not a factor in this? Also don't know how relevant he'd be but wasn't Komamura hella buffed to the point where the stronger sternritters were nothing to him? Though whatever ability he used seemed like a one time deal like Dangai Ichigo.

Mayuri is always useful as well.

Ichibei vs Aizen (to keep Aizen's hax away from the rest)

Ichigo vs Yama + RG

Kenpachi vs Upper half of Gotei 13

Urahara vs Mayuri + Lower half of Gotei 13

I think it can work.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is Kyoraku not a factor in this? Also don't know how relevant he'd be but wasn't Komamura hella buffed to the point where the stronger sternritters were nothing to him? Though whatever ability he used seemed like a one time deal like Dangai Ichigo.

Mayuri is always useful as well.
Doggy isn’t really a factor, he has very limited immortality and won’t pose a threat to anyone. Urahara’s Bankai likely surpasses his immortality by restructuring his body, and the others are too strong to be hurt by him.

Mayuri would be useful if Urahara and Aizen didn’t make him look like a high school science teacher compared to their Marie Curie and Einstein. Anything he devises won’t be able to hinder Aizen and Urahara has already thought up a superior version of — and thus a counter to it as well.

ZenZu

Doggy isn’t really a factor, he has very limited immortality and won’t pose a threat to anyone. Urahara’s Bankai likely surpasses his immortality by restructuring his body, and the others are too strong to be hurt by him.
Ah, maybe he can be used as a distraction then.

Mayuri would be useful if Urahara and Aizen didn’t make him look like a high school science teacher compared to their Marie Curie and Einstein. Anything he devises won’t be able to hinder Aizen and Urahara has already thought up a superior version of — and thus a counter to it as well.
Mayuri would have more numbers to work with though than Urahara, maybe with the matchups I listed they might be able to pull it off.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Tha Special War powers steam Soul Society lol. Only Old man Yama and Kyoraku are threats to them. And that only applies to Kenpachi and Kisuke. Ichibei, EOS Aizen and HoS Ichigo are so far above everyone else. That they might as well not be there

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
On ZenZu's scenario, I think I will give it to the 4 War Potentials. EoS Aizen > Ichibe IMO. His reiatsu is crazy and I still put a lot of stock with him holding off Soul King Yhwach and being able to take attacks from him. His reiatsu likely counteracts Ichibe's abilities. And HoS Ichigo is 100% > Yamamoto.

Have Zaraki in Bankai alongside Urahara fight the Gotei 13 for as long as they can whilst the God Tiers defeat Yamamoto + the RG, and then they descend to mop up the remnants.
Ah, maybe he can be used as a distraction then.

Mayuri would have more numbers to work with though than Urahara, maybe with the matchups I listed they might be able to pull it off.
It's possible with the resources at his disposal, Mayuri could overwhelm Urahara and his capabilities. I don't think numbers matter to Aizen / Ichigo however. Most attacks that hit Captain—Class characters rarely does lasting damage, can't imagine them inflicting anything severe to God Tiers, no matter their numbers.

This is like saying the K11 vs the leaf village.

The war potentials win every single time, Yama and Shunsui aren't enough here and no one else is carrying weight to match the pure hax and reiatsu gap between the two sides. Add the Quincy and its a fair fight, also these massive team battles are really just not as exciting to debate as 1v1s in Bleach... the hax is just too crazy.

H

Haoshoku

The 5 War potentials low diff them in the first 2 rounds. The third round could be interesting if we milk what little we got with the RG with Nimaiya being the creator of zanpakto for one.
Kenpachi couldn't come close to finishing off Gerard either
No one was tbh. In their fight Kenpachi in bankai absolutely mauled Gerard, of course with his miracle hax shit he was able to revive himself. The only thing that killed off Gerard was Yhwach’s Auswahlen, otherwise Bankai Kenpachi would murder pretty much the entirety of the Gotei 13 outside of Yamamoto and Shunsui to an extent. Even in base its implied Kenpachi can more than likely one shot Captains:
And Toshiro doesn’t deny this.