Future Events Warcury, Nusjuro, and Mars might be the only ones left during the fight against Imu

Now I'm on the belief that Saturn isn't done and will come back. However I do want to take a different route now, this time with the possibility of Saturn actually being dead and another Gorosei maybe being a traitor.

Obviously this isn't anything new but as we know there is a huge similarity with Doffy and Enel to Imu, both Doffy and Enel have god complex while Imu views himself as the actual god of the world.

Also notice that both Doffy and Enel have four top subordinates.

Meanwhile Imu has five.

Also in both cases one of their top subordinates were defeated early on, leaving the remaining three to be defeated along with their leader.

Satori from Enel's group was defeated before Enel's survival game, and Vergo from Doffy's group was defeated in Punk Hazard.

Also Oda usually does the whole three commanders now.

Enel with Ohm, Shura, and Gedatsu.

Doffy with Trebol, Pica, and Diamante.

And of course Kaido with his three Calamities and Big Mom with her three Sweet Commanders.

With the exception of Big Mom, the three commanders always gets defeated in the same arc as their leader.

But wait Imu again has five commanders not four or three.:quest:

This is where I think about the possibility of Oda wanting to remove two of the Gorosei, leaving only three during the battle against Imu.

Let's just say that Saturn is truly done and won't come back, that now only leaves four left.

But wait that is still four and not three, how will Oda remove that one other Gorosei?:choppawhat:

This is where the whole traitor theory comes in.

Now I'm not going to explain the whole Gorosei traitor theory as others have already made it.

But to keep it short, basically there is this whole theory about the possibility of Ju Peter being a traitor.

Him being the youngest Gorosei, his mythical creature being the only one not from eastern mythology, and him being kind of quite throughout Vegapunk's message, only finally saying something in the last chapter.

If and again a big if Ju Peter is a traitor, maybe Oda will have Imu kill him.

With Saturn and Ju Peter both gone, that now only leaves Warcury, Nusjuro, and Mars.

Also if you go by planet order(not counting the Earth cause maybe that's Imu) it goes Mercury>Venus>Mars>Jupiter>Saturn.

Warcury, Nusjuro, and Mars will be the only three left and they will get defeated in the same arc along with their leader Imu.

Sabo vs Warcury

Zoro vs Nusjuro

And Sanji vs Mars

That will then fit with the whole three commanders that Oda usually does.

But again all of this is just pure speculation and it depends on whether or not Saturn is truly done and if Ju Peter really is a traitor.

Random Tags:
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Konstantis @Mark chadsend @PeronaNerona @Jackteo @Doggo @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @CoC: Color of Clowns @Poorsalino Cooker @Monkey D Theories @Paperchampion23

I forgot to mention but there is also this whole thing with Imu maybe being somewhat based on Emperor Nero and Ju Peter of course being based on Saint Peter.

And of course Peter's execution was ordered by Nero.

Not saying this means Imu will kill Ju Peter, but just throwing it out there.

I sure hope that is the case since having just Luffy/Nika do all of the fighting in the EOS battle against the WG would be anti-climactic and I honestly don't really care for the Holy Knights unless they're the opponents for the non-haki using Straw Hats.

Whatever the case, I think its at least safe to say that Saturn will definitely die or be incapacitated since it will give Devon the perfect opportunity to assume his identity and infiltrate the WG, at least until the surviving Gorosei read her thoughts.
I forgot to mention but there is also this whole thing with Imu maybe being somewhat based on Emperor Nero and Ju Peter of course being based on Saint Peter.

And of course Peter's execution was ordered by Nero.

Not saying this means Imu will kill Ju Peter, but just throwing it out there.
Ju Peter-sama shall be the light in the darkness. #WormGang rise up!

Imu still have God Knights. Dragon said the "real battle" starts when they start to mobilize the God Knights so one more battle to go against the WG in the next arc or two before facing Imu in Marijoa.

Now I'm on the belief that Saturn isn't done and will come back. However I do want to take a different route now, this time with the possibility of Saturn actually being dead and another Gorosei maybe being a traitor.

Obviously this isn't anything new but as we know there is a huge similarity with Doffy and Enel to Imu, both Doffy and Enel have god complex while Imu views himself as the actual god of the world.

Meanwhile Imu has five.

Also in both cases one of their top subordinates were defeated early on, leaving the remaining three to be defeated along with their leader.

Satori from Enel's group was defeated before Enel's survival game, and Vergo from Doffy's group was defeated in Punk Hazard.

And of course Kaido with his three Calamities and Big Mom with her three Sweet Commanders.

With the exception of Big Mom, the three commanders always gets defeated in the same arc as their leader.

This is where I think about the possibility of Oda wanting to remove two of the Gorosei, leaving only three during the battle against Imu.

Let's just say that Saturn is truly done and won't come back, that now only leaves four left.

But wait that is still four and not three, how will Oda remove that one other Gorosei?:choppawhat:

Now I'm not going to explain the whole Gorosei traitor theory as others have already made it.

But to keep it short, basically there is this whole theory about the possibility of Ju Peter being a traitor.

Him being the youngest Gorosei, his mythical creature being the only one not from eastern mythology, and him being kind of quite throughout Vegapunk's message, only finally saying something in the last chapter.

With Saturn and Ju Peter both gone, that now only leaves Warcury, Nusjuro, and Mars.

Also if you go by planet order(not counting the Earth cause maybe that's Imu) it goes Mercury>Venus>Mars>Jupiter>Saturn.

Warcury, Nusjuro, and Mars will be the only three left and they will get defeated in the same arc along with their leader Imu.

Sabo vs Warcury

Zoro vs Nusjuro

And Sanji vs Mars

But again all of this is just pure speculation and it depends on whether or not Saturn is truly done and if Ju Peter really is a traitor.

Random Tags:
@TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Konstantis @Mark chadsend @PeronaNerona @Jackteo @Doggo @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @CoC: Color of Clowns @Poorsalino Cooker @Monkey D Theories @Paperchampion23
A spineless coward like Lolda is gonna make two members of Luffy's crew vs Gorosei? :milaugh:

Even if Saturn goes down this arc, it's more possible for Lolda to do Luffy, Dragon, Sabo, Law, and Kidd vs Imu and the remaining Gorosei, you know. :jordanmf:

Meanwhile Imu has five.

Sabo vs Warcury

Zoro vs Nusjuro

And Sanji vs Mars

Random Tags:
Saturn didn't even feel like defeated, but he started to remind me Jack the Draught.; So maybe next time we will see him under the sea.

Meanwhile Imu has five.

Sabo vs Warcury

Zoro vs Nusjuro

And Sanji vs Mars

Random Tags:
But based on the premise of Enel and Doffy, Sanji wont be fighting any of the three remaining Elders. It will be Zoro and two allies. One will be Sabo most likely and another will probably be another pirate. And the one Zoro fights is the stronger of the three (Ohm and Pica) so Nasujuro will be the strongest of the Elders.

But based on the premise of Enel and Doffy, Sanji wont be fighting any of the three remaining Elders. It will be Zoro and two allies. One will be Sabo most likely and another will probably be another pirate. And the one Zoro fights is the stronger of the three (Ohm and Pica) so Nasujuro will be the strongest of the Elders.
Sanji still defeated one of Enel's priests and just because he didn't fight Doffy's commanders doesn't mean he won't fight one of the Elders.

Saying Sanji won't fight a Gorosei is just huge cope, it happened back in Wano as well when some were saying Sanji wouldn't fight a Yonko Commander.

I highly doubt Law and Kid are going to fight a Gorosei and I don't see anyone else fighting one either, maybe one of them will fight a Gorosei but that is only if Ju Peter doesn't end up being a traitor.

Imo it will be Sabo vs Warcury, Zoro vs Nusjuro, and Sanji vs either Mars or Ju Peter(If he isn't a traitor)

Also no Nusjuro is not the stronger one out of three, the fuck are you talking about?

Warcury is clearly the strongest one, he was shown to be more impressive than Nusjuro during Egghead.

And if Oda is ranking their power level based on the planet order, then again that makes Warcury the strongest.

He has also shown to be the front center of the Elders and even sometimes acts as the leader.

So no Nusjuro is not the strongest, Warcury is.

The fact that you say Sanji won't fight a Gorosei and then say Nusjuro is the strongest because of Zoro, yeah you're just acting as another one of those dumb ZBoys.:goatasure:

Sanji still defeated one of Enel's priests and just because he didn't fight Doffy's commanders doesn't mean he won't fight one of the Elders.

Saying Sanji won't fight a Gorosei is just huge cope, it happened back in Wano as well when some were saying Sanji wouldn't fight a Yonko Commander.

I highly doubt Law and Kid are going to fight a Gorosei and I don't see anyone else fighting one either, maybe one of them will fight a Gorosei but that is only if Ju Peter doesn't end up being a traitor.

Imo it will be Sabo vs Warcury, Zoro vs Nusjuro, and Sanji vs either Mars or Ju Peter(If he isn't a traitor)

Also no Nusjuro is not the stronger one out of three, the fuck are you talking about?

Warcury is clearly the strongest one, he was shown to be more impressive than Nusjuro during Egghead.

And if Oda is ranking their power level based on the planet order, then again that makes Warcury the strongest.

He has also shown to be the front center of the Elders and even sometimes acts as the leader.

So no Nusjuro is not the strongest, Warcury is.

The fact that you say Sanji won't fight a Gorosei and then say Nusjuro is the strongest because of Zoro, yeah you're just acting as another one of those dumb ZBoys.:goatasure:
No need to get worried boy, I just said that since you were basing your OP on Enel and Doffys commanders we should also look at how those were defeated and matched against who.

Sanji got a group fight against Satori but any of the final three as you are implying were not defeated by Sanji. And I dont think Sanji is going to be the first to beat an Elder. Lets look at how each were defeated, Satori (10% survival) was defeated by Luffy disabling him and Sanji delivering the finisher, Gedatsu (50%) was finished by Chopper and he got blown downwards because he lost one of his shoes, Shura (3%) was defeated by Wyper, Ohm (0%) was defeated by Zoro.

The other parallel of yours of Doffy commanders is one where Sanji had no role in the defeat of any commanders unless you count Sanji breaking his leg against Vergo. Vergo was defeated in group effort with Law delivring finishing blow, Diamante was defeated by Kyros, Trebol was defeated by Law/Luffy and Pica was defeated by Zoro.

Ohm was strongest priest (0% survival) and Pica is strongest Doffy commander (at worst equal to Vergo if you want to equalize fully body haki but Vergo does not have AP to defeat Pica). So as per your parallels Sanji has the chance to help in defeat of an Elder but not one of the last three as you theorize and Zoro will fight the strongest Elder which is Nasujuro or equal strongest.

We see that Zoro is common for both scenarios and at least one local hero/rebel also being involved (Wype and Kyros) while the last one is pirate (Chopper and Law). So most likely it will be Zoro, Sabo (hero/rebel) maybe Dragon and one other pirate/party.