Controversial We truly do live in a Matrix

Im telling you time exists . And is necessery for us to understand everything. But only for our reality. You probably cant even imagine what im talking about. And realitivity theory can be aplied still to time... its just time itself is not really real. We experience time. Everything works. But its all in one high dimensional object. And that object holds all possible information, and that object doesnt experience time
I'm guessing you mean time isn't a natural aspect but a perception of hiw things progress?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Time exist in that object. But that object allready holds every possible outcome of everything. My english aint my native language so maybe its hard for me to fully express myself...

Time exist in that object. But that object allready holds every possible outcome of everything. My english aint my native language so maybe its hard for me to fully express myself...
Okay so

Lets say if we have an empty box

Time still affects it and it contains infinite possibilities?

Do you mean anything can just snap into space due to infinite possibilities?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Okay so

Lets say if we have an empty box

Time still affects it and it contains infinite possibilities?

Do you mean anything can just snap into space due to infinite possibilities?
Its possible, but like I said before not everything is mashed randomly in that object... things will still progress as logical it would seem to us as possible... but theres possibility . Placebo efect exists so theres that

Its possible, but like I said before not everything is mashed randomly in that object... things will still progress as logical it would seem to us as possible... but theres possibility . Placebo efect exists so theres that
If that's the case then let's take the universe itself instead of the box as we have greater possibilities of things popping up.

But the problem is if that was the case random things would be coming into existence and to you and i those things are objects we know like books, rocks, diapers.. And mecellaneous things which is a limit to this theory .. But if that was the case then you'd have things popping up inti existence out of thin air with 0 agency involved in that

But that's not happening is it?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
If that's the case then let's take the universe itself instead of the box as we have greater possibilities of things popping up.

But the problem is if that was the case random things would be coming into existence and to you and i those things are objects we know like books, rocks, diapers.. And mecellaneous things which is a limit to this theory .. But if that was the case then you'd have things popping up inti existence out of thin air with 0 agency involved in that

But that's not happening is it?
You wouldnt know that even if it did happen becouse you live in a matrix... everything will allways make sense to you