Theory What are the chances Minato was a Kekkei Genkai User?

This is a very old theory of mine which I created 5-6 years Ago. With the release of Movie " The will of fire ".

But with the recent Boruto two vortex , It sort of solidified my "believes" on this take.

Also Naruto is already over and we will never have confirmation over this.

I'll go over my theory again.

The Antagonist of "the will of Fire" - Hiruko
Had , 4 Kekkei Genkei with him namely
- Dark Release
- Storm Release
- Steel Release
- Swift Release

Dark Release - This is very close to Rinnegan Ability Momoshiki showed to us with. Jutsu "Absorption" And Jutsu "Release".
We have seen Sasuke and Madara Absorb ninjutsu but havn't seen them releasing back the same ninjutsu.
You can call Dark Release a Crude version of whatever Momoshiki used. Like Mud release is Crude Version of Wood Release.

- Storm Release
Darui , who's canon and so is this Ability. It's a Kekkei Genkai from Village Hidden in clouds.
It uses Water and Lightening Style at it's base.

- Steel Release
No Canon material but Gaara Novel did have a character who can produce Steel out of nature and thin air.
He had a brother who also used Lava release. Both the brother wete terrorist.
He was from Village hidden in sand.
And base is probably Yin release + Earth style.
Yin release because it involves Imagination and creation. And earth style because Magnet release uses Earth and Wind as Base element. And steel should be regarded as Earth style only.

- Swift Release
This was the base of my theory.
Very little is known of this jutsu. Or Kekkei Genkai. Only thing revealed to us was this was taken from a Konohagakure member.
As Kekkei Genkai is mainly Condensed in Family most of the time.

I believe this was base for " Namikaze " Clan.
Clan Wiped out due to being too strong like Uzumaki clan.

Few reason why I believe that is because.
- Minato was a Prodigy
- He was among one of the youngest Ninja to become Jonin at a very young age like Itachi/Kakashi/Shishui.
- He took out two Clouds Village Jonin level ninja as a kid.
- There's no way he was a normal kid with legit no prior training at all.

Or maybe , he Doesn't even belong to Konohagakure but is a refugee from village Hidden in clouds because " Yellow " hair is much more prominent their.

I believe the base of it should be , Wind Release + Lightening Release.

Why these two?
Lightening release is linked heavily to speed releated jutsu , Let that be Raikage's or Chidori which was considered strong and fast enough that you need Sharingan to balance out the power and aim properly.

Wind Release because , I feel it's dominated gene in Minato / Naruto / Boruto.
All these three had affinity towards Wind release. And combination of wind and lightening release give you " Swift Release ".

Non Canon but Even boruto tried mix both Wind and lightening release in anime only for " Speed ".

Naruto who had Clear affinity towards Wind Release. But when first time attained Nine tails chakra mode , it was stated all of his Affinity is also increased , improving his Lightening release which he never used.
Though this is more or less a headcanon , but Wind and lightening release Gave naruto Yellow flash like speed , it can be due to chakra which gave him super human speed. But we shouldn't rule out all the sequence with Raikage and getting him compared to Minato.

Now in current Boruto two vortex.
We know two things confirmed.
- Boruto Chakra affinity is with Wind release
- With sasuke he learnt Lightening Release

Combination of two led him to use Thunder god Flying Raijin Jutsu.

Marks and seals are just advancement to the jutsu.

- We know Three people used This jutsu to teleport Mei in Naruto , From which we can conlcude , you need to have a huge Chakra pool for this and another being , It required three people because it requires two Chakra affinity with Huge chakra pool.

Though at the end of the this is all a mere Speculation.

Minato is the coolest character in Naruto and imagine getting Marked by this man once in lifetime and Living fear , he can teleport to you in milisecond and Rasengan your ass.
:finally:

It's an interesting theory, but it's not really in keeping with the coherence of kishimoto's manga and characters.
It doesn't call into question your talent for creating good fan fiction.

The reason I think this is the dialogue between jiraiya and orochimaru
I don't think minato is a genius like kakashi or itachi , tobirama or neji and orochimaru.

Jiraiya says he doesn't like training geniuses, what interests him is training ninja who have the determination never to give up

Yet at this point in the manga, jiraiya was extremely proud that his dead student minato had become a hokage and he was so close to them that he considered him his son

In this sense, it's of no interest to jiraiya to feel this way about his former pupil if minato had been a natural genius, he became a genius (and again, it depends for whom) but he wasn't at first

We can see minato himself reacting a little strangely, calling out strange names to the point of forcing tobirama to make fun of him and his son.

All this to say that I think there's a misunderstanding, minato has become extremely tallentuous but as a pupil of jiraiya, a master so proud of his pupil, he can't be a natural genius with a natural disposition.

jiraiya doesn't like geniuses simply implies that if he adored and was super proud of minato as a student, he wasn't a genius to begin with.

So no need for kekkey genkai, jiraiya would certainly not have been interested in raising and training him
and minato doesn't need kekkey gengai or to be a genius like orochimaru or itachi to be cool and charismatic.