Controversial What are your opinions on various left wing policies and beliefs?

What are your opinions?

• Eat the rich

• We need the rich elites for the economy

• Im pro choice

• Im pro life

• Pro Second Amendment

• We need to takeaway their guns

• Go trans rights

• I dont support trans people

• Im pro immigration

• im not for immigration

• Hate speech should be banned

• Free speech should be allowed

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will give mine here

Topic 1
Eat the rich or not?

My take on the matter would be with how things are ran with power being centralized into the hands of a few on the top. It does not benefit me or most others to keep them in those positions when they arent helping with anything

Topic 2

pro choice or pro life?

I used to be pro life but im not anymore

the reason for it would be there's just not enough adoption centers to take all the kids that would be born of unwanted pregnancies not to mention there's economic factors like being in poverty or just middle class which could you prevent you from being able to afford care for a child.
I get it's killing a child but that's just a appeal to morality, there's no pragmatic argumentation had versus the idea with right wingers often saying but would you kill a person in a coma as if those two things are remotely the same thing and even if it was what's the point of living if your just a body with no mind anyway

Topic 3
Gun rights

Never got why the ban would be a decent argument, Any weapon can be used to kill if that's the intent
should we just ban knifes too?? They are used mass killings aswell.

If anything liberals should love firearms, they negate physical advantages and that's good as a women who might get mugged or raped could defend herself where she couldt if she had a knife as good luck trying to knife someone twice as strong as you
And even then, Guns are good and just fun to use like people go to shooting range for fun like just target practice like not every use of a firearm has to be killing something like it's like saying knifes are murder weapons ignoring they are used to cut meat and vegetables

Topic 4
Trans Rights

Im fine with it myself, I do believe in the idea of freedom of expression and speech so at least from my viewpoint you should have the ability to transition if that's what you want for yourself.
The right has stupid arguments regarding it like what if trans woman rape cis woman in bathrooms, We have little problem with allowing lesbians into the same bathrooms and there's more lesbos then there are trans people so that's stupid not only that but this argument assumes trans girls like cis girls which is typically not the case

The biology argument does not stack up ether, As when people on the left use the term gender it's used with regard to social frameworks of sex
They deny reality about gender, I just think that claim does make zero sense cause that's not how even trans activists seem to phrase it. Sex and gender are discussed separately in leftist discourse.

I do agree with the right's claim about sports being unfair when allowing trans people to compete same problem occurs when putting them in the men's league too though except it's the trans women who are disadvantaged as the estrogen hormones are shown to weaken the body by a fair bit

Another point which ive agreed on the right was not allowing trans kids, The kids cant consent to this like they have guardians who make choices for them and even then parental authority can lead to situations where a child may be forced to transition heard about such siltations like that such as with james younger

Topic 5

Immigration

Im anti immigration myself
I have the very typical it takes away jobs argument. there's just no way of getting around that as more competition means less chances for people as there's only so many stores and so many positions that can be filled

The culture argument is just stupid, We have poltitical violence on ether side like the capitol riot or the blm riots
there's no sound culture here to the point where leftists and right wingers are waging a culture war which wouldt be a term if there was a culture which immigrants would be affecting by letting them over

The racist argument is stupid too
as foreigners dont have to be black,islamic or whatever like they can be european and even asian
And liberals have been pedaling the hate black people narrative for so long and it's just completely unfounded as there's black republicans meaning you would have to assert that their self hating which is stupid

Topic 6

Hate speech

Honestly not a fan of the idea. I think having people on the left determine what deems as hateful is not a good recipe for it anyhow as they arent exactly going to enforce it equally. we already seen such displays of this in just real life like whoopi goldberg got a pass for her anti senthic comments but kanye got like perma banned from it

There's also a subjectivity to it too like what's offensive can depend from person to person and culture to culture
not only that but when we look at just the idea in practice, there's no way to enforce it beyond tracking my every word by my phone or whatever which would violate any privacy laws that we have in place

might add representation in media or objectification of women in here later but for now, Im done listing my opinions about this stuff

Last edited: