General & Others What are your top 5 One Piece fights?

Mine are

5. Zoro vs. Ryuma - I tend to find Zoro's fights to be on the weaker end of straw hat fights, but his fight with Ryuma is really stellar and one of my favorite in the series

4. Sanji vs Jabra - Hilarious and action-packed

3. Everyone vs. Enel - Come on, dude.

2. Usopp and Chopper vs. Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas - Fantastic choreography and the first instance of "Luffy will be King of the Pirates"

1.Luffy vs. Katakuri - Again, come on dude.

Honorable mentions: Franky vs Senor Pink, Cavendish, Robin and Bartolomeo vs. Gladius and Dellinger, Luffy vs. Usopp, and Nami/Chopper/Brook/Jinbei vs. Big Mom

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
1. Zoro vs King

I think the quality of this fight was particularly elevated, for how it was processed.

2. Luffy vs Lucci

Almost as qualitative imo but looking a bit more moot

3. Akainu vs Whitebeard

The intensity was simply shocking but it was less articulated

4. Luffy vs Katakuri

This fight was pretty qualitative either imo but I didn't like Katakuri nerfing himself like that and a few other hijacks

Final spot would go to Zoro vs Kaku imo

The idea of only five is fucking crazy, lol. I mean considering the ones I'm leaving out.

5. Luffy vs Blueno
Forever a game changer, the reveal of Gear Second is one of my favorite moments in the whole series. Almost a year since the monstrous defeat in the mansion it made for the perfect response

4. Zoro vs King
We're near the highest level in the series and Zoro is as deft as ever. Nearly perfect amount of tension and great art.

3. Luffy vs Bellamy 1
I mentioned the build up for Blueno, but this one hit KO was really beautiful and hands down Luffy's most badass moment.

2. Zoro vs Mr 1
The classic. The original super brutal fight, slick and iconic

1. Luffy vs Foxy
The most One Piece fight there could possibly be. Oda at his most creative

1. Zoro vs king.
Amazing choreography, intense and nonstop fighting.
2. Luffy vs lucci
The only fight in one piece that i was actually nervous lol
3. Zoro vs Mr 1
Fighting a losing battle but he never stopped swinging until he evolved, truly a badass scene.
(This could be also said about zoro vs king as well).
4. Luffy vs katakuri
Almost perfect fight, close to the end i was rooting for kata lol.
5. Zoro vs kaku.
Introduction of Ashura nuff said.

no particular order

zoro vs mr 1 :
zoro vs mihawk :
luffy vs usopp (hits different) :
luffy vs katakuri

zoro vs king :

honorable mentions :

rooftop fight

Luffy vs crocodile (round 3)

luffy vs arlong

zoro vs kuma

kizaru vs sn and strawhats

Last edited by a moderator:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
In no particular order:
Luffy vs Lucci
Zoro vs Mr. 1
Luffy vs Katakuri
Roofpiece Fight (Luffy - Zoro - Law - Kidd vs Kaido & Big Mom)
Luffy G5 vs Kaido

1. Zoro vs Mihawk
-Zoro fearlessly challenging the best
-Mihawk showing great amount of difference in swordsmanship skills, defeating Zoro with a small knife
-Zoro showing his unyielding spirit
-Mihawk granting Zoro,a mere fodder to him at the time, the honor to fight him using Kokuto Yoru, the World's Strongest Sword, as a sign of respect
-Zoro facing Mihawk's final slash to protect his honor and not die shamefully as a swordsman
-Mihawk recognizing Zoro's great determination and potential, asking Zoro to reach him at the top as he waits
-The Promise
-The reason why I became a Zoro and Mihawk fan

2. Straw Hat Pirates vs Kizaru, Sentomaru and Some PX
-SHP's first total defeat by the overwhelming force of a Navy Admiral in Kizaru
-Luffy telling his nakama to do nothing but run
-Rayleigh and Kuma stepping in to save the SHP
-Kuma sending away the Straw Hats one by one
-The Straw Hats being in total confusion and helplessness, not knowing Kuma was saving them
-Luffy shouting desperately, begging Kuma to stop
-Luffy in despair, crying in tears, saying he couldn't save a single nakama, before being sent away by Kuma
-One of the most emotional battle for the SHP

3. Luffy vs Blueno
-SHP facing the CP9 to save Robin
-Robin saying she wants to live, very emotional moment
-Luffy asking Sogeking to burn the World Government flag
-Luffy's first showing of the Gear 2, fodderizing Blueno, an enemy they couldn't defeat before
-Wasn't a manga reader back then, I especially liked the g2 on anime, which hyped me the most

4. Zoro vs Kuma
-Very tense moment of Kuma showing up obliterating and leveling everything after a grueling battle between the SHP vs Oz Zombie and Moriah, while Luffy was out of commission
-Zoro, again, showing his great resilience
-Sanji, also showing a great amount of fortitude
-Zoro sacrificing himself and his dreams for Luffy
-"Nothing happened.", said by a bloodied Zoro, one of the best moments in One Piece

5. Jack vs Mink Kingdom flashback
-Jack being a giant menacingly looking ancient zoan Mammoth, the first 1B bounty shown on panel, hyping up the Yonko Commanders
-Jack fighting on par with the Mink Dukes, interchanging between day and night, for five straight days
-Jack leaving the Mink Kingdom in ruins and the mink dukes with one less limb each
-Jack showing the Yonko Commanders are built different
-Last tension I felt in One Piece