Chapter Discussion What Devil Fruits will the Seraphim have?

Jinbe has the Swim Swim fruit, which turns the area he swims in into liquid (temporarily?) which allows him to accentuate his fishman karate genes.

What will the other Seraphim have to increase their combat abilities and harmonize with their lineage factors, I.E. genetic memories from the originals?
If they still don't have access to haki I think Mihawk has eye "powers" so a fraction of whatever his eyes can see or do and basically swordsmanship, no DF for him.

Boa could have something that compliments her kicks and cqc. Like, the weight increasing fruits. Possibly the ton ton fruit. Since jumbo has the swim swim that doffy's officer senor pink had. And machvise had the ton ton fruit.

So, if we assume that punk took/cloned that fruit from the captured doffy family, we can speculate.

The puncture puncture fruit could be great for kuma seraph. It's kinda similar? to paw paw.

Mohawk- Diamante's flutter flutter fruit maybe.

Croc could have trebols fruit. Since it kinda resembles a logia, and it would be ironic, since it's like the exact opposite of Croce fruit.

Or maybe they have completely unrelated and random fruits that we've seen throughout the series. Maybe one even has a kaido fruit copy like momo.

Boa could have something that compliments her kicks and cqc. Like, the weight increasing fruits. Possibly the ton ton fruit. Since jumbo has the swim swim that doffy's officer senor pink had. And machvise had the ton ton fruit.

So, if we assume that punk took/cloned that fruit from the captured doffy family, we can speculate.

The puncture puncture fruit could be great for kuma seraph. It's kinda similar? to paw paw.

Mohawk- Diamante's flutter flutter fruit maybe.

Croc could have trebols fruit. Since it kinda resembles a logia, and it would be ironic, since it's like the exact opposite of Croce fruit.

Or maybe they have completely unrelated and random fruits that we've seen throughout the series. Maybe one even has a kaido fruit copy like momo.
Since DFs affect lineage factor, then VP has the fruit "data" of everyone the WG has taken dna from, including prisoners. I don't think we'll see any new fruits at all.

But if that's the case, and the clones retain some memories, why not give them the same fruit as the original?

Last edited:
Df's that match their fighting style. Senor Pinks power does fit really well Sera Jinbei.

Maybe they get donquixote pirates df's considering they are captured. Would be interesting to see them with some of those powers, Trebol's ability for example that is flammable, spread out the sticky substance and ignite it with lunarian fire.

Ton ton fruit for one of them to turn into a dropping nuke with their fire and high defense, but just like King they can survive it.

Or Diamante's df can have some interesting features on the user with flames on/off mode.

Sera Kuma might have Kuma's df, they have done plenty of experiments of him, why not an artificial df too.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
We still dont have confirmation if the devil fruit that seraphim have its because Vegapunk able to clone the devil fruit or the user died.

If the latter is whats actually happen, then most of the current seraphim will have Doflamingo pirates members devil fruit.

Since DFs affect lineage factor, then VP has the fruit "data" of everyone the WG has taken dna from, including prisoners. I don't think we'll see any new fruits at all.

But if that's the case, and the clones retain some memories, why not give them the same fruit as the original?
Could be the case for kuma. But I doubt that Boa, Croc, doffy or moria let vegapunk do experiment on them to clone their fruits.

Seeing Seraph Jinbe (Seraphim 04) in this chapter, we came to realize that they are an even more incredible mix than we thought.
Basically: Lunarian Defense + Laser Beams + Ability of the original mold (Fishman Karate for Jinbe) + Devil Fruit that suits the characteristics of the user (Swim-Swim for Seraph 04, so that he can implement his karate by constantly having liquids at his disposal)
That's quite the deadly combo if you ask me...

Since Mihawk, Boa, Kuma AND JINBE NOW are on the Seraphim list, I'm assuming that all the OG Warlords are guaranteed to have a Seraph based on them. This includes:
  • Doflamingo
  • Crocodile
  • Moria
As for Teach, Law and Weevil, we'll see...

SO my question is: which DFs will the other Seraphs have? Considering their basic fighting style, which DF can be useful to them the same way the Swim-Swim is being useful to Seraphim 04? Pica's fruit for Boa, for example? Drop your guesses!!

Sera Jinbei - Swim/dive df

Mihawk -
Buggy -
Kuma -
Boa -
Doffy -
Teach -
Moria -
Crocodile -
Law -
Weevil -

Wildcard:

Seraphim Kaido -

Since Jinbei has the dive ability, Pink is either dead and has his df extracted similarly to what BBP do, or he duplicated it. That means similar fate might await for other Donquixote pirates.

Their powers beyond Pink:
Rotation, Sticky, Ton, Hobby, Rupture, Art, Flutter, Stone

Wildcard df's:

Paw, String, Azure Dragon - these depends on the process of Jinbei getting the dive df, if they had still samples from Kaido's dna when they created his Dragon df, and for the Paw df if it requires the user dead then Kuma aint dead, but if duplication then there's no reason to not include a copy of his df considering plenty of experiments.

And Doffy might either suffer same fate as his crew, or the WG wont allow them to extract df's from level 6 prisoners, especially to someone with Doffy's knowledge about their shit.

THE EXACT SAME ONES. Upgraded Replacements for a reason, obviously they want the Warlords for all their former glory plus more.

Nobody’s shaking in their boots at the thought of Gecko Moria with the Ton-Ton fruit or some shit, he’s infamous as the dark master of shadows and his ultimate form can only be attained with it.

Just an example, I hope we see him as a Seraphim. That being said they want the most unnaturally and mystifying attractive woman warrior to have a power that makes her the foremost suited user and a potent force that got her to the Warlord position

Basically what I said in the spoiler chat:

I think we’ll get a rehash of the Doffy family devil fruits and uses that are designed to counter the original Warlords.

Mihawk - Machvise’s devil fruit. (Ton Ton Fruit) If he can’t make a black blade using Machvise’s devil fruit to weigh down the blade to multi ton to increase its cutting power and weight to mimic a Black Blade is a good way to boost it and possibly surpass it.

Boa - Gladius’ devil fruit. (Pop Pop Fruit) Boas seraphim was shown causing massive destruction. This devil fruit would boost her destructive lasers and allow her to shoot explosive arrows which would overpower Boas own slave arrows.

Moriah - Picas devil fruit. (Stone Stone Fruit) I only have recent Moriah to go off of, but I feel like the Stone Stone fruit would be a great double for Moriahs shadow power and would definitely cause the destruction power to deal with the Zombies.

Jinbe - Senor Pink (Swim Swim Fruit) We’ve seen this. Basically allows Seraphim Jinbe to use Fishman full abilities on land to overpower real jinbe.

Crocodile - Trebols devil fruit (Stick Stick Fruit). If the Seraphim are meant to counter their real counterparts; this is the ultimate counter to the suna suna since it uses liquid mucus to attack.

Kuma - Sugars Devil Fruit (Toy Toy Fruit). Kumas power was basically battle field removal with a touch, so this would be very similar to it.

Doflamingo - Would be nice to have Doffys true fruit. But if not probably Spin Spin Fruit (Buffalos Fruit). This would allow him to turn any clothing into spinning saws and propellers which i can see being used to counter Doffys Ito Ito no mi by constantly cutting the strings