Break Week What fault do we have if being a Zoro fan is much more advantageous.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
•When you're a Zoro fan, you don't have to worry if:

-Whether or not Zoro will have feats/portraits.
-Whether or not Zoro will be relevant in an arc.
-Whether or not Zoro will fight someone in the arc.
-Whether or not Zoro has ACoC or any other type of advancing Haki.
-Whether or not Zoro is popular.
-Whether or not Zoro will receive Power Ups.
-Whether or not Zoro has parallels.
-Whether or not Zoro is cool.
-If Zoro will or not be Top 10 EOS strongest.
-Whether or not Zoro will benefit from the Anime.

•In summary, being a Zoro fan is much more advantageous than any other character, even Luffy. I'm not making this thread to please other Zoro fans, I'm just being honest and pointing out the facts.

I'd say being a Luffy fan is the most advantageous among the fanbase. Cuz you know how Oda always treated his golden boy as special. While being a Zoro fan is great but you would still have to deal with slanders and things that Oda has in store for him. Cough cough Wano.
Being a Luffy fans can be faulted: Luffy get this or that because he's the MC.

However being a Zoro fans fare better in this same scenario because he gets this or that not because the manga requires him to, but because of the author's own independent choice & preferential treatment.

Similarly, because he is the MC, he needs to have a flaw or weakness for character development.

However being a Zoro fans won't be affected by that because he is the embodiment of perfection, so no actual flaws for others fans to make fun of.

•In summary, being a Zoro fan is much more advantageous than any other character, even Luffy. I'm not making this thread to please other Zoro fans, I'm just being honest and pointing out the facts.
Thats a no from me chief, but im glad you choose to be a fan of certain characters based on these criterium.

I'd say being a Luffy fan is the most advantageous among the fanbase. Cuz you know how Oda always treated his golden boy as special. While being a Zoro fan is great but you would still have to deal with slanders and things that Oda has in store for him. Cough cough Wano.
Yep, this really.
Nothing beats being the golden boi who gets 90% panel time and fights.

Plus, Zoro gets slandered on pretty much every major fanbase combined lmao.
Luffy only has to deal with Zoro fanbase and occasionally admiral/yonko fanbase.

You know what’s better than that?

being a bleach fan

Yep, this really.
Nothing beats being the golden boi who gets 90% panel time and fights.

Plus, Zoro gets slandered on pretty much every major fanbase combined lmao.
Luffy only has to deal with Zoro fanbase and occasionally admiral/yonko fanbase.
Because Luffy fans don't shit on everyone or have to try convince everyone Luffy is strongest. It's just Zolo boys who have to try convince everyone Zori is strongest.

Being a Luffy fan is the most advantageous because you always know he's going to beat the main bad not the number 2

:cheers:

Because Luffy fans don't shit on everyone or have to try convince everyone Luffy is strongest. It's just Zolo boys who have to try convince everyone Zori is strongest.

Being a Luffy fan is the most advantageous because you always know he's going to beat the main bad not the number 2

:cheers:
TF you mean? Luffy wankers are as bad, they pretend like he can low diff those who have some portrayal with him - Zoro, Law, Kid.

The reason Zoro gets ganged upon isn't because his fans wank him, the tards in every fanbase wank their fav.

It's because there is material in manga to make arguments regarding Zoro vs Luffy, Law, Kidd and Sanji.
I'm not saying Zoro is close to Luffy, Sanji is close to Zoro etc by this. I'm just saying there is material in manga to make all of these arguments somewhat viable.
So Zoro becomes a common target.

An example to explain this is Luffy fans. Luffy fans themselves realize deep down that Zoro (and MAYBE Kid) is the only one who has the shot at being same tier as Luffy EoS due to varying portrayals (Roger/Rayleigh, Deva/Asura etc).
So they team up with Sanji fanbase and downplay him to Sanji level cause Zoro and Sanji are paired sometimes, while conveniently ignoring all the times Luffy and Zoro got paired up (which even happens more often IIRC). Being paired up only works in one direction I suppose.

TF you mean? Luffy wankers are as bad, they pretend like he can low diff those who have some portrayal with him - Zoro, Law, Kid.

The reason Zoro gets ganged upon isn't because his fans wank him, the tards in every fanbase wank their fav.

It's because there is material in manga to make arguments regarding Zoro vs Luffy, Law, Kidd and Sanji.
I'm not saying Zoro is close to Luffy, Sanji is close to Zoro etc by this. I'm just saying there is material in manga to make all of these arguments somewhat viable.
So Zoro becomes a common target.

An example to explain this is Luffy fans. Luffy fans themselves realize deep down that Zoro (and MAYBE Kid) is the only one who has the shot at being same tier as Luffy EoS due to varying portrayals (Roger/Rayleigh, Deva/Asura etc).
So they team up with Sanji fanbase and downplay him to Sanji level cause Zoro and Sanji are paired sometimes, while conveniently ignoring all the times Luffy and Zoro got paired up (which even happens more often IIRC). Being paired up only works in one direction I suppose.
This response right here explains exactly why Zoro fans get slandered you're delusional.

Luffy beats Zoro. Get over it.

:kata:

This response right here explains exactly why Zoro fans get slandered you're delusional.

Luffy beats Zoro. Get over it.

:kata:
You are the prefect example of the Luffy wanker I am talking about to. You and Zoro tard are opposite side of same coin.

You missed me saying that these weren't my view, but simply that there are material in manga from which you can make all of these arguments, cause your brain turned off at even mention of it.
Oda’s writing has (deliberately IMO) made things somewhat vague because he wants to keep the engagement it brings going.

I have Luffy winning against Zoro with mid-high diff currently. It will be high-extreme diff probably at EoS

Can't really say I've considered being a hard-core fan of someone due to how advantageous it is. I'm not sure who's saying you're "at fault" for liking a character like the title implies. You can like a character for whatever reason and don't really need to justify with how advantageous it is being a fan.

Zoro's Zoro, he's got his role in the story being incredibly capable and reliable, Luffy has his role facing off against the arc boss in pretty much all arcs and having others put aside whatever to ensure Luffy's not disturbed and to support him and Sanji has his role, coming in clutch for the crew when possible and doing what's needed of him in the moment even if he doesn't have his main personal goal related to strength.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Being a Luffy fan is the most advantageous because he gets everything and always fights the strongest guy. We have other fanbases always projecting onto us and saying we're coping when we have nothing to cope about. We literally always win lol