Questions & Mysteries What if God Valley wasn't in NW?

I've been reading how people mentioning how God Valley could be where Ennies Lobby is after mother flames erased Lusivia from existence and crested a deep sink hole that raised the sea levels

Xebec and his crew (Rocks) went all the way to paradise to CDs favorite island to do some taboo stuff : get the ancient weapon? Free slaves and gets dfs?
Then Imu decided to nuke it with Uranus after the battle ended.

Sabaody then became CDs favorite island and the only place to go to in order to sail under the sea to Fishman island

@RayanOO @Playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @Hades

I've been reading how people mentioning how God Valley could be where Ennies Lobby is after mother flames erased Lusivia from existence and crested a deep sink hole that raised the sea levels

Xebec and his crew (Rocks) went all the way to paradise to CDs favorite island to do some taboo stuff : get the ancient weapon? Free slaves and gets dfs?
Then Imu decided to nuke it with Uranus after the battle ended.

Sabaody then became CDs favorite island and the only place to go to in order to sail under the sea to Fishman island

@RayanOO @Playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @Hades
Issue is why were all the celestial dragons and their slaves chilling on God Valley

Maybe Rocks took down the "Holiday Isle" of the nobles.
But I'm pretty sure Mariejois was always on top of the omegle Redline since the founding of the WG from those royal families. Don't think it's wano or raftel either.

Last edited:
I bet that in God valley there was something special otherwise there would be no point in Xebec taking it from the WG, the WG nuke it and Roger plus Garp ally to take Xebec down. Probably they had to stop Xebec before it was too late.

Anyway, if Oda has not made a plot hole, Enies lobby can not be built over the hole God valley left because it is stated that the earthquake had the widest range "ever registered in history", that means that the void of Enies lobby must have been done in unregistered history aka void century. Then it is true that Hod valley and all the info about it was erased as well since you can be sure as hell that at least of "old" people (50+ years probably) would remember when that happened for God valley.