What if Ichigo joined the Quincies?

I've been thinking since we saw Yhwach try and recruit Aizen and Ichigo, what if Ichigo joined Yhwach? I find his attachment to the Soul Society one of the only negatives about him since it feel excessive to me personally. While he does have friends there, he's not really close with all of those people. Only Rukia, Renji, Byakuya, Toshiro, Rangiku, Kenpachi, and Ikkaku. The rest seem like they are cool, but not really close which is why his attachment makes no sense to me. He was very pissed at what happened to the Soul Society, but why should he?

They are the main cause for most of the problems in the series.

Aizen: He wanted to take down that illusion of a Soul King they had. Created the Espada for to try and take out the Gotei and kill the Soul King.

Yhwach: Wanted to kill the Soul King like Aizen, but his story is different. He wants to return the world to what it was originally.

Fullbring Arc: A misunderstanding of Ginjo and the Soul Society because of one of the noble clan members.

They kidnapped one of his friends to execute without giving a proper trial or investigating, when his other friend gets kidnapped by the Espada, they refuse to help him and tried to stop him from going by ordering him, they gave him a badge that monitors and restricts his reiatsu and tracks his location at all times, they slaughtered his mother's family and people, not once, but twice and let a mad scientist experiment on them.

Other than a few friends, he shouldn't have a reason to be so attached to them. Do you think Yhwach could convince him to join him with the promise of not harming his family and friends, or would he still refuse.

Maybe it's because Rukia got to him first, but if he were to be recruited with a sternritter first, I think it could've been a much different situation.

His bond with Rukia seemed to be the reason why he extended his care to the shinigami, but I don't get why it included the randoms as well.

I definitely see that, but if Yhwach were to convince him that he would still protect the people closest to him from death, would that convince him? The OG world didn't have the concept of death which is what Yhwach was trying to get rid of.

I think it depended on who got to Ichigo first, his allegiances to the Shinigami come from the fact that Rukia was the first interaction he had with the spiritual world and formed a bond from then out. All the experiences they had together and the friendship they had would make it hard for Yhwach to convince him.