Chapter Discussion What is Killua’s planning for Alluka?

This is what i think he was planning… there’s no way that Killua will plan to escape everytime there’s a chance that he was looking for a nen exorcist or something that calliber who can help

Killua knew about the nen exorcist that brought back Chrollo’s power, he mustve figured that this guy is very powerful and he couldve help him to remove Alluka’s power without killing Nanika who really was the one who has the power..

or there is a nen who has a special ability that could help him out

does by removing this power Alluka and Nanika could live as how they want to live.

and perhaps the zoldyk family would change their ways after removing her powers..

alluka knew that everyone thinks that she was a monster and only killua doesnt think of her that way i think if killua ask her about this she wouldve agreed as long as nanika wont die or something

Last edited:
I bet they are trying to have her potential unlocked as long as they can control it properly
thats like saying to all the zoldyks to hunt her. I think killua’s plan is 1. Find a very powerful nen exorcist who specializes to alluka’s condition.

or 2. Probably just like you said, but i bet if alluka still has this powers the zoldks will just use her as much as they can like a puppet. Killua knew this. I have some scenarios on that. Gon didnt went to the dark continent, but Gon actually went to train and have his own adventure for now and only one call away from killua. So we might see Illumi vs Gon and this Gon is not the same guy we saw before this guy probably surpass a lot of characters after his near death experience.

Or If there’s no Gon! Then what if Killua found a way to surpass Illumi in short amount of time.. who knows if Killua can beat Illumi the zoldyga might change their minds and heart.