Questions & Mysteries What is Nobunaga’s Hatsu ?

Nobunaga is the only Spider whos Hatsu we do not know. We know hes an Enhancer…so it’ll probably be something about enhancing his sword. His KO swordsmanship will defintely be above Feitan’s KO sword skill…with that possibly being his fighting style.

I wonder what kind of pledges and restrictions he uses to enhance the KO in his sword….

For me personally I believe his Hatsu is to do with his swordsmanship. Its stated hes an Iaido Master….so maybe his restriction is set on that. Maybe he can only use his Hatsu with Iai attacks, and cant use anything other than basic KO with his normal Kenjutsu

So basically:-

Kenjutsu - Uses KO
Iaido - Can use higher lvls of KO ( Basically his Hatsu)
( Of course I dont believe he used his Hatsu on Squala….it wasnt needed).

Nobunaga’s Iai Hatsu cutting Zazan wouldve been beast. Togashi is defintely saving his Hatsu reveal for something cool.

Yall leave some other ideas.
Post automatically merged:

@Just a member @Roo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rosella.Fiamingo @Seth @Dark Admiral @Bob74h @Extravlad @Yo Tan Wa @Doggo @Enma @dirtyLarry @Red Admiral @Tobi @MonsterKaido @symbiote @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Marimo_420 @Charlie @BakiDou @Da evil Who @soheilhazrat @Konstantis @Monkey D Theories @Kagurashii @Fuckthis3 @Sanji D Goat @Dragomir @MasterD @kom5 @Patryipe etc

Last edited: