Chapter Discussion What is Pouf really saw on Mereum future?

To all the royal guards of mereum I think Pouf is probably the one who trully knows Mereum because of his powers the spiritual message..

this is also the reason how Pouf saw the future or the potential, or the chances, for mereum to abandoned their cause. Pouf saw this from the very beginning.. this is why Pouf was drstically want to kill Komugi.

when mereum ask his royal guards what his name was, they said that it is the king, and nothing else, mereum questioned himself what do he really wants?

When he died and reborn after the fight with Netero. i saw that the real thing that mereum wants wasnt to rule the world, but to spend his life with komugi.. and that not something that the ants that surrounds him wants him to be or what he was born with. This is what Mereum realize on his last remaining time..

i still think that Komugi’s baby that died was eaten by the ants without Komugi knowing that whats happen and this baby was reborn to become Mereum, Mereum was far different from the royal guards because the guards took their time to be fully them, but mereum on the other rush his way out to the queen’s womb because of this Mereum remembers his humanity just like the other ants did who rush their way out also.

after his fight with netero, he learned many moves to that fight that he could use to defeat komugi in gungi, Komugi didnt died from Mereum’s poisoned body from netero’s fight but Mereum beat him in gungi.

i think that if things didnt happen on hxh mereum might somehow or somewhere or in time.. he would abandoned his kingship and just spend his life with komugi one day..

What do you guys think?

Last edited: