Anime & Manga What makes you hate Zoro?

Do you agree?

• Total voters
To every zoro hater, what exactly makes you hate him? Is it really zoro that you are hating or is it his fanbase?

What makes luffy or sanji better than zoro?

Do you want zoro to leave the crew to die?

Without zoro luffy would have died numerous times also counting in nothing happened moment.

Sanji would make no weight if he decided to leave. Luffy only went after Sanji because thw crew would starve to death, not because he is important combatwise. All luffy said to sanji during WCI was „I will only eat your food“ and not „we are losing a lot of manpower without you“

There is more of a reason to hate sanji than there is a reason to hate zoro. Don‘t agree? Prove me wrong then.

Heck I would rather hate Luffy for becoming a absolute joke with gear 5 than hating zoro.

Zoro is badass and even though he is more dull on the surface, he still beats anyone in the sh crew in terms of weight.

Zoro should have his own show and leave this idiot crew. There is no substance to sh it‘s always the same every arc.

Luffy: Always fights the main antagonist
Sanji: Always fights the least important antagonist out of M3
Zoro: He proved he can fight the main antagonist just as good as luffy can. He might even do better since he is more lethal and a swordsman. But he ends up fighting the second most important antagonist.
Jinbei: Is a Zoro cheerleader and a hypesman
Franky: Fights always the strongest of the mid level antagonists
Robin: Fights the second strongest mid tier antagonist
Brook: Fights the third strongest mid tier antagonist.
Chopper: Is a damn mascot every arc
Nami: fights the strongest weak tier antagonist
Ussop: Doesn‘t even fight anyone, he just pretends like he beat one of the stronger antagonist which causes his bounty to explode in heights. He is a fkin coward every arc, even in his supposedly own arc elbaf.

It is the same pattern every god damn arc. Zoro just should leave this useless crew and forge a crew that only includes the strongest of them all with top of the notch haki.

It‘s an embarrasment that the rest of the SH Crew besides Zoro, Luffy, Sanji and Jinbei don‘t fucking know haki in the supposedly dangerous new world.

Fans basically.
Not Zoro fans all kinds of fans (zoro fans included)

I'll tell you my experience with supporting Admirals Agenda once.
It was around the time of Luffy vs Kizaru.

- When every Yonkou Fan / Luffy fans were claiming it to be a Low Diff / One shot fight.
- I was defending Kizaru on the matter with @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier , i don't know if he remembers or not , But I do. He was one of the low diff guy too.
- I stated Exact reasons which were turned out to be true later on
  • Mental nerfs on Kizaru
  • Not focussed on the battle
  • Unable to hit Kizaru in all of G5 duration
  • Kizaru already outclassed him with calling luffy out on he was over using the ability and should be out of that form by now.
  • Luffy was almost as dead Body after the battle , couldn't do shit. Landed only one attack and Zero damage taken.
  • Name me one yonkou who would go down after landing one attack on an admiral?
  • And Kizaru wasn't even knocked out , Got up with holding his head , but still up , Luffy was recovering with help of food and what not.
I Classified this as Extreme diff battle with no victor. Which was clear as day.

But people wanted to push Yonkou > Admiral agenda too far. So I defended them and made logical points. Around this time only many Admirals fans were disappearing but I stuck to that.

That's all.

Now coming into Future.

Aramaki came in , And all the " Black Blade " Drama.
- All I said was Give me a legit proof of His black blade ever being talked on Screen , or Maybe even highlight his " Swordsmanship " skill.
- Because all the drama of look at this and that, naah dude that's not how it works.
- All they could show was his Wines , Colored Vivre card , But again no mentions of his sword or swordsmanship. Which was my whole point of argument in vivre card release thread.

They started off with bunch of nonsense after that, Namely
  • Admirals are top tier even without their Devil fruit. They got other means to battle.
    • Absolutely Useless point , They take Aokiji vs Garp clash as an example of it and " Declared " Aokiji has AdCoC.
    • When The fuckin attack itself was called " Ice Glove " , The attack was Physical Abilities + Devil fruit power + Armanent Haki. Vs what?
    • Vs Garp , Nameless , CoA punch and Physical Abilities, Already enough proof on garp physical abilities was still superior , Aokiji had to use Ice power to strengthen further and we all know the difference between Nameless attack and Named attack.
    • Remove Devil fruit and they will fall to High tiers , Physical strength + CoA , that's basically coby. They would die against YC1.
  • Another Cope came was , If Roger , Mihawk , Nasujuro holds supreme grade blade then Fujitora must have same level of Haki / Swordsmanship.
    • Which is again an useless argument , they tried to push , Fujitora is still a top tier without his devil fruit. With his Haki and Swordsmanship.
    • Which completely not true again , I'm a firm believer of you can be strong even without AdCoC , when you have devil fruit powers.
    • Whitebeard , Law , Bigmam , " Fujitora " uses their weapons as a means on mediating his attacks. And stronger the devil fruit stronger is the Weapon needed.
    • I'm calling it now , even if Admirals have CoC or AdCoC , they are not going to use it like yonkou's do. I'm tired of repeating it.
    • Both devil fruit and Haki are exhaustive feature of Battle , You can't Maximize the use of both and expect high Durablity in a battle.
    • Kaidou and Luffy are Zoan fruits , Works differently from Paramcia and Logia types.
    • Shanks is a swordsmans so ofcourse his Haki is glazed upon.
    • Remaining yonkou? Only bigmam and Blackbeard , both of them are devil merchants , tell me how often Bigmam used AdCoC in battle against Law and kidd? Not even once.
    • Because they know using df to this extent and haki at the time is just going to he exhautive , so they use a means which can be more effient for them which is? DF powers !!!!
  • Another Cope was , Actor based.
    • Aramaki is going to be a great swordsman because he is based on an actor who is a swordsman. And?
    • What about it goddamn-it!! Oda can simply Give him a random wood maken sword just to show similarities.
    • This is not even a point of " Powerscaling " , this is a point of theory crafting , which is good but untill this is proved it is called " Headcanon " and using it as a means in powerscaling is pure dimb strategy.
Above was basically my takes Against such arguments , But " Admirals fans " pushed their luck so far ,
" Even I got to extreme measures , because they sort of bully you , make fun of you , make fun of your character , and put you defensive and then you go all extreme "

Where I advocated , Yonkou >~ Admirals Once. Now I have debate Yonkou > Admirals.
I can't let these mf get their way after what they did to me with all the baseless arguments.

Some thread I even went as far as to go all out with , saying Bigmam > Fujitora in swordsmanship. Because Fujitora has Zero swordsmanship skills under his belt against bigmam who has elbaf Swordsmanship and showed her feats to us.

I made a poll even won in it lol. Which gave not me but the entire Yonkou fandom to push ,
Yonkou >> Admiral. When I was not even dictating that.

Now with Yonkou fans insecurity, they keep bullying the admiral fandom and they do what I did. Went to extreme defenses and takes , and that's the source of all the bull shit takes.

Now that I have once already said , Bigmam > Fujitora admiral , even I can't retract thay statement or Clowns like neva mind shouldn't name them. Will show up whose whole and sole purpose is to push me on edge they have no buisness in an argument.

So it's basically one clown starting one thing , And the whole Fandom gets a backlash from it.
And it's with every fandom out there.
People pushed Or underrated Zoro once in past , Zoro fans did not took it well , And you have the results of it , as zoro fans are in majority , everyone blame the number. And all Zoro fans as retarted. You have no idea how many times I have been called Zorotard for making Logical Takes in an argument.

I have said before and will say again , I try to be as practical as possible if the character discussed is not named Zoro. But whatever the character, if they know I'm Zoro fan they will react otherwise no matter how logical point I make.

People out there are calling Zoro god and I would blame the opposite fandom.

Same go with other fandoms.

- People Calling Yonkou >> Admirals , blame the admirals fans
- People calling Admirals as Top tiers without their fruit, Blame the Yonkou fans
- People calling Kidd useless , Blame the Law and Bigmam , Shanks fans.
- People calling Blackbeard Useless , Blame Erkan , he is the only toxic clown in that fandom.
- People calling mihawk weak , Blame shanks and yonkou fandom.
- People calling Sanji fodder , blame the zoro and Luffy fans.

It's all a fuckin mess.

Even as Zoro fan ,
- I don't consider Zoro vs King to be Low diff fight , That was extreme diff. But clowns provoke you make takes like Zoro vs King is Low diff.
- I don't consider shanks to be a below tier than mihawk , I put them in same ball park , with minor difference and Mihawk taking the edge. It will be an extreme diff battle everywhere.
- I don't Consider Luffy to be even above Admirals as of now. He is still not prepared with his 15 mins clownery on battle field. But people here calling Luffy > Kaidou and Fuckin Mihawk , MIHAWK! .
- I don't consider Kidd weak , but albino threads made go otherwise. It's irritating with all the headcanon used in an argument of powerscaling.
- I don't Consider Sanji weak either , Both sanji and zoro shines in different field. Zoro will struggle with that speed no matter how you see it. I don't even hate sanji , he is the well written character among strawhats even better than Luffy but due to mt takes I have absolutely hate him.
- I don't even hate Katakuri , loved him but Ndule made me think otherwise.

Summarising all this.
" You cannot make Decent and logical choices in this clownfuckery because the opposite will force you to choose a side of extreme sides , either low diff or extreme diff "
With that in mind. Once you provoked to a point where you say something Extreme , and you cannot go back to that. You can't remain like two different personality to two different people here.
I know I won't be saying , " Yonkou >> Admiral " on a clear day , to any new fan. But I have already made a point in past. I can't go back on it now.

If I tell someone , who is logical and fair to every character , he would find it absolutely Absurd and the way he would react is by going all defensive and extreme measures.

Example being @haxxor who I myself bullied in past for extreme takes now bro hates zoro and wank Admirals.

You can't maintain two energies in a thread , once you have said something, you have to stick by it now doesn't matter if it was a heat of moment words coming out of your mouth.

And with all this Powerscaling community has taken the biggest fall. Nobody wants to be fair. Everyone want their character to be a fuckin god.

It's gonna be a lot of read and trust me clowns who's whole purpose is to poke me now. Is gonna cry on this post now.

Second thing being inability to accept they were wrong. Everyone goes through that in this forum and nobody is running away from all the allegations above.

In the past there wasn't any hate and i remember making many Zoro theories but then something happened and Zoro fans started to make fun of Sanji and his fans(i don't why:kayneshrug:)

I still like Zoro as a character but most of his fans are just trash. :whitepress:

In the past there wasn't any hate and i remember making many Zoro theories but then something happened and Zoro fans started to make fun of Sanji and his fans(i don't why:kayneshrug:)

I still like Zoro as a character but most of his fans are just trash. :whitepress:
There ya go another victim.
This fandom as whole is doomed.
:lawsigh:

To every zoro hater, what exactly makes you hate him? Is it really zoro that you are hating or is it his fanbase?

Without zoro luffy would have died numerous times also counting in nothing happened moment.

Sanji would make no weight if he decided to leave. Luffy only went after Sanji because thw crew would starve to death, not because he is important combatwise. All luffy said to sanji during WCI was „I will only eat your food“ and not „we are losing a lot of manpower without you“

There is more of a reason to hate sanji than there is a reason to hate zoro. Don‘t agree? Prove me wrong then.

Heck I would rather hate Luffy for becoming a absolute joke with gear 5 than hating zoro.

Zoro is badass and even though he is more dull on the surface, he still beats anyone in the sh crew in terms of weight.

Zoro should have his own show and leave this idiot crew. There is no substance to sh it‘s always the same every arc.

Zoro: He proved he can fight the main antagonist just as good as luffy can. He might even do better since he is more lethal and a swordsman. But he ends up fighting the second most important antagonist.
Ussop: Doesn‘t even fight anyone, he just pretends like he beat one of the stronger antagonist which causes his bounty to explode in heights. He is a fkin coward every arc, even in his supposedly own arc elbaf.

It is the same pattern every god damn arc. Zoro just should leave this useless crew and forge a crew that only includes the strongest of them all with top of the notch haki.

It‘s an embarrasment that the rest of the SH Crew besides Zoro, Luffy, Sanji and Jinbei don‘t fucking know haki in the supposedly dangerous new world.
ENVY

I hate zoro cuz he's popular

Sanji being a simp is more my energy