Questions & Mysteries What other manga similar to kingdom?

Another "manga", that somebody may want to check out is: Red Storm. It's a Korean manga.

Involves actual "normal human" war battles between people of the desert, but also fighting demons and shit. There's also decent amount of politics involved between different kingdom and groups.

I basically gave it try since you recommended it, and it was amazing. Will find time to read rest too in near future.
Ahahah, ironically I never read past the first few chapters of it. Glad you enjoyed it though, too complex of a reading for me with the time I have, but it's a beautiful piece of work.
Post automatically merged:

Some brutal ass shit, but I love it. The art style gave a Dr.stone x Kingdom hybrid vibe for some reason.
Post automatically merged:

I want to say Unrivaled Father could be something similar it's a webtoon format, and based in a fictional world of it's on, based around "murim" concept.

Father who goes to wars, with slice of life. But also can be VERY confusing post chapter 200 for politics. Part of it due to translations and part of it due to the mangaka's weird short timeskips.

Last edited: