Questions & Mysteries What type of General is Shibashou?

What is SBS?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Somewhere in between brute and all arounder. He ain’t dumb like Gaimou but he ain’t as smart as Ouki and Renpa. Definitely primarily a martial general.

Probably similar to Moubu and Kanmei in brains, but idk he seems a bit better than them strategically so far…so maybe the edge goes to him there.

I’d put him closer to Moubu and Kanmei than Ouki but probably still above them.

Idk it’s really interesting though, Shibashou has exercised remarkable restraint compared to these two. As much as I think Moubu and Kanmei have underrated brains, they’re definitely straightforward “I’m about to smash” type generals, whereas Shibashou has already baited all of Ousen’s subordinate generals while also showing the restraint to move directly for Ousen instead of just smashing through them.

Very interesting how Hara has hyped Shibashou’s strategic ability first lol. He’s honestly probably like an Earl Shi level mind, that’s probably the best place to put him. On the martial general brain scale, I’d say:

Ouki/Renpa/Tou
Shibashou/Shi Ei
Moubu/Kanmei
Gaimou
Houken

Pretty solid brain for lord Sheeb actually.

People expected him to be instinctual but so far i don't see it
He's already shown his martial abilities and he's probably gonna be strategically up there too
Martial/strategist is the safe bet but more emphasis on his martial abilities
If Tou is 50/50 then SBS is like a 60% martial and 40% strategist

There are only three types, idk where "Brute" comes from?

I think people also have a really bad understanding of what makes a Strategic Type and how Instinctual Types differ from them.

As of now, I have not seen enough from SBS to tell. He does have an animal motif (horse armour, peculiar eyes) about him though, so Hara may be indicating he's an Instinctual Type.

Shibashou is modeled as a beast with a strong homing instinct, he is definitely a simple man in his needs and tenets, and also not impulsive and rash like Moubu and Kanmei. I’m 100% confident he’s an instinctual general.

He will be a newtype known as the 'Lazy General' who takes the shortest possible route to victory so he can head back to Seika ASAP. That's why he's going straight for Ousen.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Out of the 3 types:

Instinctual
Strategic/Tactical
Hybrid.

I think he'll be a strategic/tactical general in the same sense that Moubu, Kanmei and Earl Shi are