Questions & Mysteries What will be your reaction if Oda reveals Mihawk was a former Red Hair pirate?

S

stealthblack

shanks and mihawk go way back, they also mirror luffy and zoro and mentored them. now with mihawk hunted down he could return to his former crew.

I’d laugh at how hilarious it would be.

It’s something that I have considered though. It would be an interesting twist if Shanks had beat Mihawk on the condition that Mihawk join his crew, but Shanks discouraged it from being known and encouraged Mihawk joining the Shichibukai so that he could have a window into the WG the same way Doflamingo used Vergo with the marines.

It could explain why the first thing Mihawk did after meeting Luffy was go meet up with Shanks, and why Mihawk bailed in Marineford (unless he’s not affiliated and just didn’t want to get his ass whipped).

It would be a cool twist, and would make a bunch of people mad.

S

stealthblack

maybe they have some Bullet-roger relation.

mihawk joined early before becomeing wss. he chalenged shanks to swordduel all the time but lost all the time. then he quit and went on journey to become wss and then return one day as wss when he will be stronger to challenge shanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
maybe they have some Bullet-roger relation.

mihawk joined early before becomeing wss. he chalenged shanks to swordduel all the time but lost all the time. then he quit and went on journey to become wss and then return one day as wss when he will be stronger to challenge shanks.
Well he fucking wouldnt be the wss if shanks was stronger. Do you even think about what your typing. How can he be challenging a stronger swordsman yet be the wss.

I wouldn't be surprised. But more importantly what mihawk will do? WG fired him, they don't want him anymore. :kayneshrug: He is old, he can't runaway like young people anymore, he will join a Yonko crew or he will retire like Rayleigh.