Questions & Mysteries What will "The Bomb" be in your opinion?

After concluding what we can call Phase 1 of the CG, the Bomb that has been teased for ever so long is still nowhere in sight.

So...what will it be? Who will it be? How? When? Where?

Any and all predictions are welcome

Some tags to start this, sorry if you have no interest in the topic:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
After concluding what we can call Phase 1 of the CG, the Bomb that has been teased for ever so long is still nowhere in sight.

So...what will it be? Who will it be? How? When? Where?

Any and all predictions are welcome

Some tags to start this, sorry if you have no interest in the topic:
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @Oblivion @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @EmperorKinyagi @Tobra @Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
@Gladwing0
@Owl Ki
It has to be Sukuna. I will be genuinely surprised if it's someone else.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you think it will be him using Enchain on Yuji?
Or do the CG have some end goal where Sukuna is brought back fully?

I'd like to know where his remaining 5 fingers are too
If there is one thing Sukuna is useful for Yuuji, it is Yuuji being untouched by shit like that. Remember Mahito trying to reshape Yuuji's soul?

So I doubt Sukuna would allow something like that.

I think you might be onto something with the fingers, maybe the bomb is Sukuna getting last fingers and coming out at his full power and the ending to the arc will be Gojo saving his students, well at least those who survive long enough:usoprice:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Are you refering to Enchain?
That's Sukuna's vow he imposed on Yuji when Yuji was "dead". When Sukuna says Enchain, Yuji will lose control of his body
Oh that's my bad, I was replying to something else and I fast forwarded it to that thing Kenjaku does to old era Sorcerers in new bodies.

Well, I think the point of saving Yuuji is separating them, maybe Angel girl is capable of that too?

I wonder if full power Sukuna needs a body vessel or he can just come out of Yuuji and form his own body. Maybe Mahoraga and Megumi by that interested him this much because he wants Megumi to summon some op shit which Sukuna will take over for his body vessel?

Oh that's my bad, I was replying to something else and I fast forwarded it to that thing Kenjaku does to old era Sorcerers in new bodies.

Well, I think the point of saving Yuuji is separating them, maybe Angel girl is capable of that too?

I wonder if full power Sukuna needs a body vessel or he can just come out of Yuuji and form his own body. Maybe Mahoraga and Megumi by that interested him this much because he wants Megumi to summon some op shit which Sukuna will take over for his body vessel?
Maybe Kenny even has the og body stored somewhere?

The only reason he wouldn't have it is the fact that only Sukuna's fingers were said to be indestructible. So maybe the body was destroyed already.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Maybe Kenny even has the og body stored somewhere?

The only reason he wouldn't have it is the fact that only Sukuna's fingers were said to be indestructible. So maybe the body was destroyed already.
There must be some reason for why Sukuna needs a body vessel before completing all fingers.

Maybe after all fingers he can finally form himself?

But that aside, I'm waiting for Yuuji to rock Sukuna moves, Gojo said it would happen so I can't wait to see Yuuji fucking up someone with cleeve or fire archer.

Correct me if i'm wrong. But, on the first or second ever mention of the Bomb, we saw Kenny meeting up with Chinese officials. So it has to involve the nations he recruited somehow. Otherwise what was the point of that?
I'm not excluding the possibility that the soldiers/invasion is the bomb. But they would need to pack some serious heat courtesy of Kenjaku to be worthy of being the Bomb