What would the Akatsuki’s bounty be in the One Piece World?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Let’s pretend the Akatsuki are in One Piece, powers unaltered for the most part and are as anti—world government as they were Of the five hidden villages. Given their motivation and powers + personalities, what do you think their bounties would be?

IMO, most Akatsuki dance between Veteran level to YC4 with a few as YC3’s and the exceptions above that. I think that alone should give them pretty high bounties.

Could any of them crack 1 billion? Would they be relatively low figures, bounty wise?

It depends, pre war Naruto characters are weak sauce. Itachi feat of somewhat reacting to Sasuke Kirin is way worse than Kalifa casually reacting to a point blank thunder from Nami, in other words Lucci can already speedblitz Itachi and so all the others. Anyway just to be sure I would say in the 100-500 M range just cause of the weird abilities (and genjutsu wouldn't even work). Then if we have war characters then the feats jump up (maybe Edo Itachi or other can scale up to them).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Let’s pretend the Akatsuki are in One Piece, powers unaltered for the most part and are as anti—world government as they were Of the five hidden villages. Given their motivation and powers + personalities, what do you think their bounties would be?

IMO, most Akatsuki dance between Veteran level to YC4 with a few as YC3’s and the exceptions above that. I think that alone should give them pretty high bounties.

Could any of them crack 1 billion? Would they be relatively low figures, bounty wise?
Like for MHA threads I will base those bounties from One piece bounties : so world threat with huge organisation are 5b to 4b. (A main village power level)

Akatsuki in general is a big threat to Naruto world, they wiped out Konoha, collected Bijus, killed Gaara the Kazekage. They don't have a big organisation but they are powerful, almost as powerful as a country even if they are not numerous.

Pain : chief of the orga can almost wipe out the most powerful country single handly. Other members listen to him so this boost his bounty too. He is kage level. Wiped out Konoha. Captured Bijus.
Bounty : 4b/3.5b.

If someone in One piece had Pain feats like destroying East Blue and killing Cobra and being a threat for global peace they wouldn't have a 1b bounty.

Itachi : rising star of the criminal world. Born genius ANBU. Uchiha. Slaughter his own family. 1b, he mastered hidden jutsu and uber powerful ones.

Orochimaru : One of the main threat of Konoha for a long time too. Dangerous. Sanin reputation. Killed Hiruzen. And experiences. He also has a "crew" and Kabuto. 800M.

Kisame : quite known criminal too : the mist swordsman were known as powerful ones and highly dangerous. Kisame is even a standout. The Biju without Biju. Captured Bijus, fought Bee etc. 750M.

Kakuzu : really old and a criminal for a long long time (Hashirama time). Dangerous and versatile. 650M.

Sasori : 650M : killed the Kazekage. Genius in his village. Quite old and a criminal al for a long time.

Deidara : 600m : killed Gaara. Known criminal of Iwa. Powerful jutsu.

Hidan : 450M. The lowest bounty out of all the Akatsuki. The least known one. Powerful but no real history (except if I forget something). Good team with Kakuzu and hax.

Last edited:

Zetsu = 0 berries
Hidan = 300 million berries
Konan = 350 million berries
Kakuzu = 500 million berries
Deidara = 700 million berries (post-Gaara kidnapping)
Sasori = 1 billion berries
Kisame = 1 billion berries
Itachi = 1.5 billion berries
Nagato = 4 billion berries
Obito = 5.5 billion berries

Zetsu = 0 berries
I think these are a little too high
put every one down by 200 mil berries
and then out Nagato down by 1 bill berries and same with obito

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Nagato can destroy a city. How is he not worthy of a Yonko level bounty?
Isn't that Doflamingo tier? Unless the city is busted immediately I suppose.

I think that a city can be larger than a mountain on average so that would make it above mountain level, but then again some high tiers are there so it's too low.

Isn't that Doflamingo tier? Unless the city is busted immediately I suppose.

I think that a city can be larger than a mountain on average so that would make it above mountain level, but then again some high tiers are there so it's too low.
Completely destroying a city in one second and creating a giant crater >> cutting up all the buildings in a city over the span of over an hour

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Can I like imaginably transfer their powers into this world? I mean chakra amount and techniques power into like Haki power and df and etc?

Because if you are talking about Akatsuki as they were and put it into OP world Obito and Pain would be the only ones to gather around 1b berry and that's it.

Zetsu = 0 berries
I haven’t read Naruto in a while but wasn’t considered a joke and it was only later revealed his true power

Shiro Zetsu: 100 Mio
Hidan: 266 Mio
Konan: 333 Mio
Deidara: 400 Mio
Sasori: 477 mio
Kakuzu: 500-600 mio
Kuro zetsu: 666 mio
Kisame: 750 mio
Orochimaru: 1 mrd (because he is a genius, like ceaser, only more extreme )
Itachi: at least 2,2 mrd (tsukyomi, amaterasu?)
Nagato: at least 4.5 mrd (six paths?) it took edo itachi, killer bee and naruto KCM mode to beat nagato (not full power)
Obito: at least 5-5,5 mrd (kamui? mastermind of a evil plan etc.)

Itachi, Nagato and Obito had powerfull hax jutsus.

Shiro Zetsu: 100 Mio
Hidan: 266 Mio
Konan: 333 Mio
Deidara: 400 Mio
Sasori: 477 mio
Kakuzu: 500-600 mio
Kuro zetsu: 666 mio
Kisame: 750 mio
Orochimaru: 1 mrd (because he is a genius, like ceaser, only more extreme )
Itachi: at least 2,2 mrd (tsukyomi, amaterasu?)
Nagato: at least 4.5 mrd (six paths?) it took edo itachi, killer bee and naruto KCM mode to beat nagato (not full power)
Obito: at least 5-5,5 mrd (kamui? mastermind of a evil plan etc.)

Itachi, Nagato and Obito had powerfull hax jutsus.
Nah Kisame ani’s stronger than Doflamingo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Completely destroying a city in one second and creating a giant crater >> cutting up all the buildings in a city over the span of over an hour
Ah well DC and AP are different things anyway.

Your range defines your DC but only AP matters ultimately.

Doffy can still defeat G3 Luffy without advanced haki, the same that could also destroy a mountain easily if he wanted to.

Ah well DC and AP are different things anyway.

Your range defines your DC but only AP matters ultimately.

Doffy can still defeat G3 Luffy without advanced haki, the same that could also destroy a mountain easily if he wanted to.
Deva Pain one shots Doflamingo with Chibaku Tensei or Max Power Shinra Tensei

S

Shuyaku

the force required to bust a mountain >> destroying a city, it's not remotely comparable.

City level isn't top tier in OP. Whitebeard is lowballed island level.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
the force required to bust a mountain >> destroying a city, it's not remotely comparable.

City level isn't top tier in OP. Whitebeard is lowballed island level.
The atomic bomb failed to completely destroy the town of Hiroshima, but I'm pretty sure it could have destroyed a mountain entirely and that is because of a range difference.