What would you do…?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What would you do if Zombies attacked your city?
A friend of mine owns a (small) boat. Try to take that out to sea and maybe to the marina he works at and get a few more boats. Just, sorta, stay away from land since zombies cannot swim and wait for it all to end.

The back up plan is to go into the woods nearby, find an abandoned house and barricade that. Tough chances many zombies will strut their way out there.

What would you do if you were forced to live in a haunted house?

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Xina and I would be partying all not long. The Wok seems like he'd be too worried about his perfect/healthy image.

If you could kick someone's ass without any repercussions, who would it be?

What would you do if Zombies attacked your city?
I bet there are people who genuinely wish this to happen. As in, zombie invasion still sounds better than living the usual daily routine.

This manga in chapter 1 kinda hyperboles it to another level, but you can get the point.
https://readmanganato.com/manga-fh983342

What would you do if you were forced to live in a haunted house?
Might as well write all the events then share it into some horror story forum.

If you could kick someone's ass without any repercussions, who would it be?
No one. Few last times someone really pissed me off, it is 1 of the coworkers, but it isn't that bad.

If you can make a permanent journey to the past (you can't go back to current timeline), will you take it? If yes, to which year?

I bet there are people who genuinely wish this to happen. As in, zombie invasion still sounds better than living the usual daily routine.

This manga in chapter 1 kinda hyperboles it to another level, but you can get the point.
https://readmanganato.com/manga-fh983342

Might as well write all the events then share it into some horror story forum.

No one. Few last times someone really pissed me off, it is 1 of the coworkers, but it isn't that bad.

If you can make a permanent journey to the past (you can't go back to current timeline), will you take it? If yes, to which year?
life would be hell no matter what past i go to.. it is hell atm as well... ofc it depends how you deal with it but solutions and remedies ease the pain and only help you cope through the times, there is no permanent cure to this cycle of pain it is meant to hit every living soul, my ideology idealizes the concept of ease after pain and hope during it.. since that's life in a nutshell i would like myself to be among those who were the best at this art .... 1400 years from now
610 CE
Post automatically merged:

what would you do if Oda passes away tomorrow?
would you rethink the time you spent here.. is your reaction gonna be a clichéd "i didn see it coming" what would fill this gap with now that oda isn't there to complete one pice.

B

Ballel

what would you do if Oda passes away tomorrow?
would you rethink the time you spent here.. is your reaction gonna be a clichéd "i didn see it coming" what would fill this gap with now that oda isn't there to complete one pic
I guess I would stay around.the.forum for some more time, discuss how sad it is, argue with people who say 'one piece was shit anyways I dont care that the author died' and whoknows.
If nothing new is announced and the series won't be continued in.some way or form I'd probably leave.the forum.