Speculations What's your visualization about what Gear 5 is going to be?

Not sure it will happen but if it has to I think he will be normal sized, not as big or bigger than G4. Probably it will be linked to awakening, just like haki+df powers is the concept behind every G4 form and so behind G4 aeakening will be behind G5. Maybe environmental bounciness to make kicks and punches way stronger just like when you kick back a ball kicked at you (if you get what I mean). But it seems a bit lame with just that. Most likely adv CoC amd CoA will be put in the combo as well.

A lean form but with higher muscle-bone-nerve density than G4, signifying rubber's efficiency of creating internal compression of Luffy's body structures. Compressed muscle and bone means much harder physical defense and attacks even compared to G4, denser nerve means much faster reaction and all aspects of speed.

Luffy achieve this lean form by fusing his rubber with CoC Coating. So i imagine an effect like a lightning-surfaced ball of energy zone made of AdvCoC constantly surrounding (fused with) Luffy's body. Providing impenetrable defense, and whenever Luffy wants to attack then the energy will shapeshift and release AdvCoC laserbeam in every punch or kick, shapeshift into a spiral-form if Luffy releases a Gomu2 Rifle, unleash a rain of lasers in Gomu2 no Storm, etc.