Speculations When the arc is over..

Your guess

• Big fail for the Gorosei

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not what they actually wanted but they get some little Ws

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Like the last chapter said this arc Is a stalemate

They succeeded in their goal of killing VP

But they couldn't stop the broadcast, or capture/kill anyone else

Big failure.
- Punk Hazard will be somehow taken from the island
- Lucci will destroy the mother flame factory by destroying the weapons factory
- Seraphim will be taken by the BBP
- York realizing that since she has this kinda knowledge the WG would never let her be a CD so they donโ€™t get her either

saturn will lose Lucci , kaku and won't stop the broadcast, some vegapunk satellites will flee , Luffy will flee and for kizaru he will become even more conflicted but won't decide to betray the WG yet.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
โ€Ž
I guess from the overall perspective it may end in a stalemate. But I think the World Government will grab the biggest profits out of this as they can occupy Future Island now with all it's technology and armory.

I feel like after this the Gorosei will have to work fulltime, especially Saturn in order to file up the World Government army.

the WG lost garp and stussy, they will lose Lucci and kaku due to egghead events , cp0 will be done for, only 4 or 5 masked agents will remain , they lost some 60 ships and 15 pacifista , in return they got four Seraphims and mother flame.
Almost forgot , due to these events they will lose an important thing, they will lose FACE:milaugh: