General & Others Which character would make the best star of another spinoff?

Who would be a good mc of a spinoff?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
I recently read the Lu Bu spinoff, and thought to myself "what if there was another spin-off centered on another character?"

We could have a Zeus spinoff detailing the titanomachy, and it could explain what happened to his appearance.

Buddha and Adam spinoffs both would be amazing too, it would be interesting to see what happened to Cain & Abel in the RoR verrse.

A Hermes spinoff would be interesting too, it seems he does lots of "Behind the scenes" work for the Greek gods.

Although we've seen very little of them, Nostradamus, Odin and Beelzebub are very interesting characters who would benefit from more screentime.

Share your thoughts

Some tags;

@Akai2 @Kagurashii @Yoru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yelan @Calypso @Dark Admiral @Sallucion @The White Crane @Nel-Zel fiasco @Kejon @Worst @h_zorothegoat @Blackbeard @Alpha @Adam ๐ŸŽ @mad monk @DarkWitch @Tobi @nik87 @HAJIKING @Sadistic Senpai @Sanji D Goat @Marimo_420 @Light D Lamperouge @Dr_Professor83 etc @Bango๐Ÿ… @Owl Ki

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Allow more votes LKOTS.

Buddha, Qin and Hades spin offs would be great imo, at least for me. Beel and Jack as well.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Done
Buddha, Qin and Hades spin offs would be great imo, at least for me. Beel and Jack as well.
I think a Jack spinoff could be interesting, I have a feeling it would probably center around him evading arrest from the London police or something.

Agree with Buddha, Qin and Hades.

I'd like to see how Buddha first met Zeus and Loki, and Hades has tons of stuff from mythology that could serve as inspirations.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thanks.

I think a Jack spinoff could be interesting, I have a feeling it would probably center around him evading arrest from the London police or something.
Yeah they could do so much with all the Jack the Ripper stuff.

Agree with Buddha, Qin and Hades.

I'd like to see how Buddha first met Zeus and Loki, and Hades has tons of stuff from mythology that could serve as inspirations.
Yeah that'd be great. And Beel's research and demons would be dope as well.

I think Heracles would probably be the best option for a spinoff.

Everybody else on this list is either likely to be expanded upon in the main story (e.g. Zeus), has yet to have done something (e.g. Odin and Nostradamus), has been completely fleshed out with a backstory that covers most if not all of their life (e.g. Raiden) or is not really spinoff material (do you really want to see Jack do nothing but murder unlucky sods for multiple chapters straight?)

Much like how the Lu Bu spinoff can simply follow Romance of the Three Kingdoms, a Heracles spinoff can follow the original mythology. Just change some stuff around for a bit of originality and to keep some things in character and that should do it. Lol.

I think Heracles would probably be the best option for a spinoff.

Everybody else on this list is either likely to be expanded upon in the main story (e.g. Zeus), has yet to have done something (e.g. Odin and Nostradamus), has been completely fleshed out with a backstory that covers most if not all of their life (e.g. Raiden) or is not really spinoff material (do you really want to see Jack do nothing but murder unlucky sods for multiple chapters straight?)

Much like how the Lu Bu spinoff can simply follow Romance of the Three Kingdoms, a Heracles spinoff can follow the original mythology. Just change some stuff around for a bit of originality and to keep some things in character and that should do it. Lol.
Tbh I mentioned Odin/Zeus and Hermes because they are the least expanded upon but you're right that later they will get more focus. Although Im not so sure about Hermes.

And honestly a Heracles spinoff would be kinda redundant theme wise, it would just be us following another freakishly strong dude doing freakishly strong things.

buddha
nostradamus how he destroy heaven gates?
hades
beelzebub with his mad scientist
also i very curious with hagun "Demon God of Sixth Heaven" the name also very intriguing