General & Others Which cross breed are going to be the strongest in OP Verse?

I think Giant+Lunarian will give birth to the strongest species, just imagine the flying ability of Lunarians in Giants with their already given super strength n durability followed by durability that even surpasses that of Yonko, the speed that can make them invisible, super magma attacks.
King's height was 20 feet and average Giants are 45 to 50 feet, making them breed won't be an issue, they can fuck good.

Other contenders
Lunarian+Oni
Lunarian+Fishman

what do you guys think?

Yeah a Lunarian Giant would be broken as hell. Wonder why the government decided to make them go extinct though? Is it because the Lunarians are dangerous? Couldn't they just enslaved them and or using them as soldiers? That's something the WG would do.

I think Giant+Lunarian will give birth to the strongest species, just imagine the flying ability of Lunarians in Giants with their already given super strength n durability followed by durability that even surpasses that of Yonko, the speed that can make them invisible, super magma attacks.
King's height was 20 feet and average Giants are 45 to 50 feet, making them breed won't be an issue, they can fuck good.

Other contenders
Lunarian+Oni
Lunarian+Fishman

what do you guys think?
Zoro + any female= strongest race:christmwai:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lunarian + Giant if you retain a Lunarian's durability and giant's size.

Giants so far have glass jaws but imagine having that size and power without having paper thin skin? Absolutely insanity right there.