Which of the current 6 great generals do you like the most?

?

• Total voters
Out of the current 5, which stands out to you the most? Not discussing who would win in a battle but rather which do you prefer in terms of screentime and creativity/personality. Personally I'd go for either Ousen or Kanki. Moubu also stands out very much but him and Tou have been pushed (relatively) to the background since the start of the Zhao invasion.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc @Rumble

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Out of the current 5, which stands out to you the most? Not discussing who would win in a battle but rather which do you prefer in terms of screentime and creativity/personality. Personally I'd go for either Ousen or Kanki. Moubu also stands out very much but him and Tou have been pushed (relatively) to the background since the start of the Zhao invasion.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @MarineHQ62 @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Thururuzao @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc @Rumble etc.
I'd love to see more of Tou, he's comedy gold and his fighting prowess is very underrated, I think he would mop the floor with a lot of people. He also needs to become his own GG. I know he is the current Qin's 6 but it appears that the shadow of being Ouki's lackey is still following him, he needs a breakout.

Aside that I want more Ousen probably.

It is hard to say who's the most outstanding because the answers are pretty obvious with Kanki on the lead.

Yotanwa or Tou for me, their characters are breaths of fresh air. Moubu is sick for his fights and actions on the battlefield, Kanki is probably the best character here, and I mostly get bored whenever Ousen in on the screen even if he's the best overall general.