General & Others Which pair you like/wanted to see among the top trio captains in SN?

Which duo you like/prefer?

• Total voters
S

Shura

The top 3 SN captains are Luffy, Kid, Law....so which pair you like or which pair you wanted them to team up with?

Luffy and Law

Needless to say about this pair from PH to Wano act 1, they had good teamwork against Doflamingo, they were the instigators of the chaos in new world.
They are both "D".

Luffy and Kidd

Literally they are two sides of the same coin. Both have CoC and both refused to join and both fought Kaido. Their duo was good in Udon prison.

Law and Kidd

They didn't have much interactions bar Sabaondy and I think they can also make good pair.

So which pair do you prefer and why?

Personally I would go with Luffy and Kid as I am more interested in their teamwork....let me know your thoughts

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I want some Kid and Luffy relationship because they are the two top dogs of the SN but they are very different yet similar in some aspects. I think Kid respects Luffy but will never be a cheerleader.

But Law and Kid are good together.

Law with Kid has his bad boy vibe and they are in a conflictual relationship but that can be fun.

But Law can be dangerous too sometimes and with Kid they can make a deadly duo if they make their minds into it.

They can have a more mature relationship than with Luffy. A very pirate like relationship. Allies, backstabbing, foes etc.

M

MD Zolo

Luffy and Law. I like seeing Luffy messing up Law's plans and Law's reactions are priceless. Besides both are D too.