General & Others Which Strawhat Fight (other than Luffys) do you think will look the Best once its Animated?

Which Fight will look the Best in the Anime?

• Total voters
Sanjis Ifrit Jambe is going to be animated beautifully if they use the cover design, and judging by WCI Queens germa techniques are going to look sweet too.

Zoros KOH looked better in manga than on cover (hopefully anime sticks with the manga version more) but I don’t think the anime is going to make it look better than the manga already did. Am hyped to see the fire dragon tho

Robins is going to be full of fanservice so good and bad

Frankys radical beams look cool in anime, but the fight itself has so little to go off of

Zoro and Sanji’s will be elevated the most, followed by Robin’s imo.

I’m dying to see Demonio Fleur in motion. Revolutionaries are always a joy to see onscreen. Also Black Maria has been beautiful so far in the anime

Zoro’s flashback + CoC awakening has the potential to be one of the hypest moments in anime in 2023. Easily.

And I’ve always been a sucker for Sanji’s full-course finishers. Also Hell Memories + “What kind of person does the Pirate King need by his side?” with the right OST would solidify this as his best character moment in the eyes of many

Sanji vs queen only if they don't mess up the hell memories moment and ifrit jambe, queen's lasers look better than expected tbh and I hope they won't use or atleast cgi when animating queen's cybernetics

Zoro vs King would also be great because of the choreography

I'm also hyped up for kaido vs Yamato

All of them would looks dope as hell since the problem lies on the pacing. Toei is known for dragging and adding fillers so the fights would be amazing. As much as Toei hates Sanji, I'm pretty sure they put the most effort into Sanji's fight, plus IJ visual would look stunning.