Controversial Which was most influential?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Which of the big 3 One Piece, Bleach, Naruto would you say is the most influential? Which of the three do you think had the biggest impact on the anime/manga community?

Personally I think one piece takes it you can tell it inspired many anime/manga and it's still being very influential to this day, one piece has become a world wide phenomenon and even its live action while not perfect was the best anime to live action adaptation I've seen since ghost in the shell Adaptation idc what anyone says that movie was awesome

Now you may say I'm biased cause I honestly don't like bleach or Naruto that much but the stats speak for itself

One piece has consistently been at top of the most selling manga of the year when was the last time it was below top 10 hell even top 5

You can tell many of the mangaka who are around today making a name for themselves was inspired by one piece

The biggest one being my hero

The biggest similarity is the powers

Everyone has a unique power while some are similar it's still unique

Because of those reasons I say one piece is most influential

What are your thoughts?

To be fair, Naruto and Bleach were clearly inspirations for JJK so it is not like those two haven't got a major torch carrying successor.

Anyway, One Piece is undeniably the most successful so it would probably be the most influential followed by Naruto and then by forever bronze medal Bleach.