General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Now you're making me wanna RP Okabe in the weebs game..

I AMMU MADDO SAIENTIST

IZ SO COOL

SUNOVABITCH
That would be soo funny hahaha.

But people would suspect you for that too, Father.

Ah, SciADV is the wider series of which Steins;Gate is one installment of. In Steins;Gate itself, she's very close to the top lol.
Ohh, now it makes sense. So your favorite character Rimi is from Chaos;Head which is a part of the Science Adventure Franchise. I remember you having her as a role in the Joker game I believe.

Yeah, I haven't watched any of the other installments other than Steins;Gate.

Btw I had a really weird dream. First I'm at a shopping mall, then I encountered a very happy dog who followed me around the whole time and wouldn't leave me alone. Then it turned out it was my BFF's dog (she has no dog in reality) and the dog knew I was going there and wanted to accompany me. After a talk with her I left her place and went to a shady bar (why tf did I visit that place?) which was raided by a gang just a moment later while I was having a snack. The people shot each other, except for the bartender who fainted out of fear and me who hid behind a table and continued eating like nothing happened and there wasn't a raid just that very moment. I called an ambulance for the bartender later and left the place. Then my BFF came to me again in her car and we were driving around. But because there was a little earthquake we ended up driving into a lake and went swimming. Then I was climbing a mountain for some reason and afterwards walked like 40km to the next town where I watched a Yugioh tournament between a guy looking like Seto Kaiba and a guy looking like Pegasus (or Cosplayers, basically, since they were real people) and the monsters they played had holograms.

What does that dream mean @Blue ?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Btw I had a really weird dream. First I'm at a shopping mall, then I encountered a very happy dog who followed me around the whole time and wouldn't leave me alone. Then it turned out it was my BFF's dog (she has no dog in reality) and the dog knew I was going there and wanted to accompany me. After a talk with her I left her place and went to a shady bar (why tf did I visit that place?) which was raided by a gang just a moment later while I was having a snack. The people shot each other, except for the bartender who fainted out of fear and me who hid behind a table and continued eating like nothing happened and there wasn't a raid just that very moment. I called an ambulance for the bartender later and left the place. Then my BFF came to me again in her car and we were driving around. But because there was a little earthquake we ended up driving into a lake and went swimming. Then I was climbing a mountain for some reason and afterwards walked like 40km to the next town where I watched a Yugioh tournament between a guy looking like Seto Kaiba and a guy looking like Pegasus (or Cosplayers, basically, since they were real people) and the monsters they played had holograms.

I heard dreams are usually our minds replaying the last couple of weeks, but it's in such an unorganized fashion that it doesn't make sense when it is compared to reality. This could not only include actual things happening in our life, but also our resent concerns and fears, or things we have thought about while we are conscious.

I heard dreams are usually our minds replaying the last couple of weeks, but it's in such an unorganized fashion that it doesn't make sense when it is compared to reality. This could not only include actual things happening in our life, but also our resent concerns and fears, or things we have thought about while we are conscious.
This might actually be right. I'm worried about driving because there's a lot of snow and ice rn and my sister was driving to her BF last night which had me worried. Though the dog and the Yugioh parts were so random.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This might actually be right. I'm worried about driving because there's a lot of snow and ice rn and my sister was driving to her BF last night which had me worried. Though the dog and the Yugioh parts were so random.
Yesterday after getting home for the day me and baby girl fell asleep on the couch. I was dreaming I was running late to get them to school and me to work so I was in a panic when I woke up. It took a few minutes to me get caught up it was still Friday xD

Then my daughter woke up so I couldn't help myself, I told her she had school in a hour and she needed to go take her bath. She started whining and saying she wanted oatmeal before she went to school :milaugh:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Ahahah you're asking me? I left that stuff behind some time ago.

I think I know the type of answer you want me to give. So I'll make an exception this time.

Basically the dog and the BFF were "people" that were protecting you while you were going around in different realms of reality.

Then you went to a place of low vibrational level with people that were in that frequency (violence, suffering, sadness, etc).

Then your guardians found you again and picked you up to protect you and go to a better place.

Water is the symbol of cleasing and purifying of bad/low energies. So that's what swimming in the lake represents.

Last part is watching too much anime ahahah. I had those too.

Yesterday after getting home for the day me and baby girl fell asleep on the couch. I was dreaming I was running late to get them to school and me to work so I was in a panic when I woke up. It took a few minutes to me get caught up it was still Friday xD

Then my daughter woke up so I couldn't help myself, I told her she had school in a hour and she needed to go take her bath. She started whining and saying she wanted oatmeal before she went to school :milaugh:
I pulled something similar yesterday with my sister. She fell asleep on the couch and woke up when it was already dark. I told her it was 6am already and she needed to prepare for work. Then she rushed into the bathroom, got dressed and all, looked at her watch and was super confused.