Who are the respected members you respect the most in this Forum ?

which one from the Mods do you respect the most ?

• Total voters
Last edited:
All Zoro fans ofc because if i specify any of them, they will kill me haha!

Except them : @RayanOO @Natalija @Finalbeta @Fuckthis3 @Jackteo @Sentinel @Hades @Arara @comrade @Dragomir @Reddot4
@playa4321 @Midnight Delight
Probably forgot many of you, sorry for that^^

And of course the friends who bring panels, magazine and others translators such as @EtenBoby @ivaannom @ScotchInformer @Lance_Dragonite @Den_Den_Mushi . Awesome works guys, without you the forum will be empty.
No captatio benevolentiae can save you, I'm going to mock you anyway when Sanji vs King starts :blush:

Except them : @RayanOO @Natalija @Finalbeta @Fuckthis3 @Jackteo @Sentinel @Hades @Arara @comrade @Dragomir @Reddot4

And of course the friends who bring panels, magazine and others translators such as @EtenBoby @ivaannom @ScotchInformer @Lance_Dragonite @Den_Den_Mushi . Awesome works guys, without you the forum will be empty.
:amazing:

Zoro shall save Luffy if endangered