Powers & Abilities Who can force Urek to take out the Anklet?

Where does Urek Stop (if he does)?

• Lo Po Bia Dokoko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garam Zahard

• Kallavan in Essence of Bravery Form

• Evankhell (Full Release)

• Arie Hagipherione Zahard

• Ha/Ari Twin

• Adori Zahard

• Total voters
Back at the Floor of Death, Urek was planning to use 5% against Karaka, but after he was hit by the first attack he realised that at that level, he wouldn't need to use it and that 1% would be plenty. After that, we all know he one-shotted him with one finger at 1%.

Urek's statement seems to be interesting because it implies that there should be some Rankers capable of forcing him to use 5% in order to beat or that could potentially hold their own against him in a fight at that level.

My question would be where 5% of Urek with Shinsu caps. He can use his whole body and this time goes all-out, bloodlust.

1. Lo Po Bia Dokoko
2. Garam Zahard (assume he doesn't simp for her lol)
3. Kallavan in Essence of Bravery Form
4. Evankhell (Full Release)
5. Arie Hagipherione Zahard
6. Ha/Ari Twin (Jinsung's mother or aunt)
7. Adori Zahard

It's a speculative thread as barely any of these characters has showcased his/her full capabilities, but I thought it would be fun to see how do you guys think he fares against people on that level. Does he clear? If not, where does he stop in your opinion and how much of his power would he actually need to use to win against the ones that would defeat him at 5%?

Worst

Custom title
Scaling irregulars is really hard, now we Know that Karaka fought well against Yuri which is top 500, so i think that guys between top 150 - 100 should be able to hold the ground against 5% Urek.

Hell Urek fought evenly against Arie Hon which is top 5 while he was still climbing :|