Who do you like more Shigaraki or Dabi? And who do you think has a better backstory?

Who do you like more?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Dabi backstory was great with Endeavor stuff etc

Shiggy one wasnโ€™t bad, with his destructive power that destroyed his family and Nana shadow. And AFO fuckery that used Shiggy to hurt even more Nana and AM. lol that bastard

I think I prefer Shiggy over Dabi but backstory wise they are close

G

Gorosei Informer

It's a difficult one but I think I prefer Dabi. It was more relatable and realistic.

Abusive father, weight of expectations, inferiority complex, being neglected for other siblings especially younger and more talented/promising ones etc, a lot of it relates to massively common IRL shit.

Shigarakis was pure horror too though, him accidentally decaying his family and his sister trying to get away from him and him grabbing her and decaying her unintentionally, brutal stuff.

Dabi setting himself on fire and burning himself was fucking horrifying too especially.

Both have great backstories, both of them tragic victims, both victims of a corrupt, selfish, lazy, hateful society, both were intended to be groomed by AFO but Shigaraki actually was to the most extreme escalation of being his puppet too.

I find Dabi more entertaining, compelling, interesting etc but Shigaraki is damn close behind and such.

Dabis backstory has more weight because of endeavor and other members of the family also having screen time I would say.

Shigarakis I would feel is more tragic and something like a story of a villains origin. Like endeavor did not abuse dabi as much, just was not around I guess. And he did want him to not use his powers for his own safety.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Shigs clears