• Yuji Itadori and Sukuna

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Allen Walker and the 14th/Nea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Having a demon or an evil being inside is a common thing for the MCs in shonen.

Who had it worse ? Who had/has the worse demon inside ? The most violent ? The one who hurt the MC allies the most ? who endanger the MC's life ? Who isolate him ? made him doubt etc ? Do you think those demons and their relationships with the MC have things in common ? etc etc

The main culprits are :

- Naruto and the Kyubi inside

- Ichigo and his hollow inside

- Yuji Itadori (JJK) and Sukuna inside

- Allen Walker (D Gray Man) and the 14th inside/Nea

Bonus questions : who is your favorite "demon" ? Who had the best (writing wise) relationship with his host ?

Like always I likely forgot some of them you can submit other choices and I will add them to the poll.

tags : @Dragomir @Draco @Haoshoku @HA001 @Seth @Zoro D Goat @Natalija @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @playa4321 @Hades @Sentinel @TheAncientCenturion @Shuyaku @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @dirtyLarry @Bullet @Jiihad @Van @Steven @Jaguark101 @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Kiwipom @God_Aizen @MarineHQ62 @AL sama @symbiote @Cao Cao @ImmaIvanoM @Xione @Shanks @Arara @Dark Admiral @Patryipe @Light D Lamperouge @DarkWitch @Kucing Pencuri @PerfectHie etc

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'd say Naruto and Kyubi. Yeah later they became friends and all, but the Kyubi legit killed his parents and made everyone hate him. Kyubi destroyed his childhood and even later made him a target.

I dunno about the 2nd and 4th.

Sukuna is evil but imo hasn't done as much to Yuji as Kyubi did to Naruto.

My favourite demon is Sukuna followed by Kyubi ofc lmfao.

yuji itadori and sukuna
cause yuji has to live with the fact he has and will prob continue to murder innocent lives as long as sukuna stays with him.
not so bad with ichigo or naruto am afraid
for someone like yuji at some point
it has to get to you mentally as well.

dont know about d grayman

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Naruto and Yuji definitely have/had it worse. Ichigo not so much since he
Made peace with both Zangetsu's inside of him and the only person who he truly hurt with his hollow Zangetsu was Ulquiorra and Uryuu
I am not sure about Allen walker since I have never read D gray man.

My favorite of the bunch would have to be White Zangetsu. His poem at the beginning of Bleach Vol.25 is one of my personal favourites and his entire speech to Ichigo about the "King and the horse" and instinct was extremely memorable.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Never read Bleach or D Grayman but between Naruto and Yuji, I think Yuji had it worse.

I'm not done Naruto yet, but the relationship of Naruto and Nine-Tailed-Demon-Fox feels more like a plot device. It carried his ass for so much in the series and turned into his friend at the most convenient time ever, giving him a massive power up

Meanwhile Sukuna gave Yuji the middle finger basically doing stuff like ripping his heart out and also killed everybody in Shibuya. I don't think Sukuna will ever become friends with Yuji either. Also Yuji is getting executed because of Sukuna. This souonds like an awful trade deal.

It also goes without saying that Sukuna is my fav out of them :catblush:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Never read Bleach or D Grayman but between Naruto and Yuji, I think Yuji had it worse.

I'm not done Naruto yet, but the relationship of Naruto and Nine-Tailed-Demon-Fox feels more like a plot device. It carried his ass for so much in the series and turned into his friend at the most convenient time ever, giving him a massive power up

Meanwhile Sukuna gave Yuji the middle finger basically doing stuff like ripping his heart out and also killed everybody in Shibuya. I don't think Sukuna will ever become friends with Yuji either. Also Yuji is getting executed because of Sukuna. This souonds like an awful trade deal.

It also goes without saying that Sukuna is my fav out of them :catblush:
Omg no ur wrong

Dont know the D Gray Man, didn't read it yet. None of them are worse, and none of them are my favorite. But based on your questions, it's Sukuna.

Sukuna may kill a lot of people, but from the start it was Yuji's own fault. He was fully aware that Sukuna would kill many people, and his response just plz dont tell fushiguro. He also befriended a mass murderer simply because the mass murderer calls him little bro. Even the reason he help people is just my grandfather cursed me. Sukuna killed a lot of people would not have any mental impact on him.

Kyubi did give a lot of suffering to kid Naruto and it affected him greatly. But after that, kyubi is just a power up device, and about 85% of his wins in battle are thanks to kyubi's fucking chakra.

Hollow Ichigo only exist for power up, same with Asta's demon.

Naruto for me. The orphan child who did nothing wrong was hated by everyone. He never had any say to the matter either. His childhood is the worse.
Yuji on the other hand, chose to be host. He had friends and teacher from the get go too. It's true he murders people but it's not like he was unknown to that fact before eating the finger and welcoming the demon inside.