Questions & Mysteries Who has better powerscaling?

When I was watching the DBS anime, I thought the powerscaling was really awful and insanely inconsistent. Roshi was clowning Tien, Gohan got like a million times stronger just by doing basic training with Piccolo for one day, half of the universes in the ToP were a complete joke and didn’t even have their top fighter be above SSJ Goku and Vegeta (U2’s strongest fighter got beat by 18, who isn’t even has strong as SSJ Goku, U3 had to use fusion to get a fighter above SSJ, none of U4’s fighters were stronger than Base Goku, U9 didn’t have anyone above SSJ Goku, except maybe Bergamo, who never used his gigantification ability for no reason, and U10’s strongest fighter wasn’t even much of a threat to Gohan). I thought Toyo’s manga would handle the powerscaling better, but it was a total joke. Roshi was dodging attacks from freaking Jiren, Kale neg diffed Aniraza, and Gohan was somehow above to fight on par with LSSJ2 KEFLA despite Kale alone being stronger than Frieza. So Toyotaro actually made Toei’s powerscaling look good by comparison

The manga has better powerscaling than the anime.

Dont really see the issues with all the examples you used for the Manga
How? Frieza and Gohan were supposed to be on SSB level, yet Kale was beating Frieza, while Gohan was fighting evenly with Kefla, who is automatically 100x stronger than Kale. Also how is there nothing wrong with Roshi dodging Jiren?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I like the anime's because it makes more sense that MUI folks are more potent than Beerus who cannot use it properly. Even though that's also not necessarily mandatory.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This. I instinctly feel disgust towards powerscalers, or at least passionate ones.
You only signed up for this place an hour ago, yeah?? May I recommend steering clear of the Battledome, the place where all our lowest common denominators constantly disagree on the definition of the words “feat,” “win,” and “respect”?? :sanjimeh:

Manga Kale is stronger than Manga Kefla based on feats.

Yup a fucking part of a fusion is stronger than the fusion itself.

Only Toyotaro can manage that.

He's a fucking clown.

Yesterday I reread the TOP arc (i was obviously bored)
I forgot how crazy stupid it was

Golden Freeza should be > Gohan or at the very best they are equals

And Kefla should be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kale

but kale destroyed freeza
And kefla tied with gohan

:choppawhat:
and let’s not forget master roshi dodging and blocking attacks from jiren

Manga powerscaling is better than anime, but again both are shit in every way, even in powerscaling so it doesn't even matter if I say it's better or not.

Toei's powerscaling is better than Toyo's.

Toyo made a fusion weaker than one of it's parts, you can't go much lower than this.

Also don't forget UI Roshi doing better than SSB Goku vs Jiren

Or Saganbo the fodder manhandling a Gohan that's > Kefla + Piccolo+17 and 18 all at once

Or how the manga made a milk out of MSSB by having it beat MZamasu who has a SSB tier character as one lf it's part.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Toei's powerscaling is better than Toyo's.

Toyo made a fusion weaker than one of it's parts, you can't go much lower than this.

Also don't forget UI Roshi doing better than SSB Goku vs Jiren

Or Saganbo the fodder manhandling a Gohan that's > Kefla + Piccolo+17 and 18 all at once

Or how the manga made a milk out of MSSB by having it beat MZamasu who has a SSB tier character as one lf it's part.
in the movie fusion goku and vegeta are supposed to be stronger than beerus, and even said Broly is stronger too