Character Discussion Who is a better character and who do you like more? The Vincible Charlotte Katakuri or Queen the Plague?

R1: Who is a better character? / R2: Who do you like more? / R3: Who is stronger?

• Total voters
So far the poll is going well.

Katakuri undoubtely better character and more likable despite the terrible ending and Luffy's dicksucking session at the fight.

But he didn't let a good impression power wise. Queen for sure is stronger. Katakuri landing thousands of blows on Luffy to knocking him out while Luffy needed few punches to do it. He is a tricky and boring opponent because of his FS and somehow he is even stronger on haki but failed to be really strong.

Iโ€™m going to play the Drizzt card and say Queen as a character is better than Katakuri, powerwise Kata is better.
With powerscaling out of the way:
Queen was thought up as a fodder for Sanji with a relationship with Judge and Vegapunk so that we could get more lore, and motivations for Sanji, he suceeded, and even went beyond expectations with his battle for Big Mom. Katakuri was thought up as a cardboard badass, coupled with weird quirks in true Odaโ€™s fashion, but came short, a character that had a similar motivation to Whitebeard all things considered, protecting his family, decided to stab himself, endangering his family, as seen with Brulee, only to make his fight โ€œfairโ€, yeah, that ainโ€™t it. Oda sabotaged this character so that Luffy would face no repercussions for his recklessness.

Queen all three.

Katakuri in his introduction was a much better character but his entire character changed half way through the fight just so luffy could win. Started great โ€œWhy would I let you power up.โ€ โ€œI grew stronger to protect my siblingsโ€ to basically, โ€œGive it to me Straw Hat let me see your strength!โ€ And โ€œIโ€™m going to traumatize my little sister cause she shot straw hat.โ€

Power wise Queens just stronger, Kata has great hax, but physically he just canโ€™t keep up with the beast pirates. Especially since King and Queen have hax abilities of there own.

And Queen every week was a pleasure to read. A consistently funny, threatening, and entertaining villain.

you mean dogtooth?

queen is objectively the better character, he actually has a personality for one. He doesn't deliberately stab himself in the gut in the middle of a fight against an invading pirate he just met 5 minutes ago or throw away his main weapon for no reason.

Dogtooth has cooler powers but as a character, he's one of the worst written. It was funny how 90% of his fanbase disappeared after his tooth-reveal. Those posts about him being a god on Reddit soon disappeared.