Speculations Who started the fight back in Sabaody Archipelago? Killer or Urouge?

Who started it?

• Killer

• Urouge

Results are only viewable after voting.
This thread is really about speculation about something we'll never know for sure. So just guess it!

The Supernovas who were introduced fighting were, obviously, the Kidd Pirates.

On one hand it's clear that Kidd attacked Apoo first:

On the other hand, isn't really clear who started it between Killer & Urouge:

If you had to bet, which one of the two would you say has started the feud?

"Mad Monk"
It's Urouge most probably
People were also saying Urouge is on a Rampage, rather than commenting on both him & Killer

And when Fight was Over, Urouge was the one who said "Your life was spared Masked Man" while Killer was silent
Implying that Killer annoyed Urouge which made him wanna fight
And imo it makes sense since Urouge seems to have Religious Theme & Killer is well, a Killer, an Assassin which seems to annoy Urouge

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
From the first panel urouge is clearly attacking but personally i dont think he initiated it
otherwise urouge should be considered as the first person to attack

(btw urouge has after images aka fasted in the verse no cap)
The real question is how Drake was able to stop both of them :suresure::suresure::suresure:
he in fact didnt, and they just postponed til the new world

btw urouge only has the lowest bounty because he doesnt need to fight, also he started in the grand line unlike other supernovas

The real question: who would have won?
Urouge, only supernova to beat a commander (urouge didnt have haki), also one of the two supernovas to compete with a pacifista in a 1v1

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sabaody made the Supernova look so damn cool. It's such a shame none of them were really developed apart from Law.

On topic, Killer (and co.) apparently killed anyone who laughed at them and Urouge's a jolly giant. I'm guessing Urouge laughed at Killer and that got him pissed off enough to attack'em.

Who'd win? Killer, probably, but he'd also be very injured by the end of it too. I think his punisher gauntlets help mitigate Urouge's fruit, cuts and stabs are a lot more detrimental wounds than blunt damage.