Future Events Who will beat Warcury?

Latest chap kinda shows Mother seemingly having an effect on Saturn..........
Old man needs to transform into human and demolished surroundings
Why does he revert back to human?? is it a weakness that he can't use demon form when near the Mother flame.
Or
Is it just that he revert back to human so he don't cause much damage around Mother flame....

If the mother flame is the recreation of an ancient weapon (Uranus) and if it's confirm Saturn was effected by Mother flame. Then it shows that only the Ancient weapon maybe able to hurt these guys including Imu. Which could make sense as why Ancient weapons are the prime key to take over the World which is ruled by Imu and Elders.
So any person.....Ussop(say)with an ancient weapon would be able to beat these guy......
:willight:

Warcury seems to be the strongest Gorosei, so that begs the question, who will beat him?

While in the past, Zoro has consistently fought the 2nd strongest villain, this has changed in the new world with the introduction of stronger ally characters. These allies often fight stronger opponents than Zoro in the arc.

As an example

PH:
- Luffy vs Caesar
- Law and Smoker vs Vergo
- Zoro vs Monet

Wano:
- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid and Law vs BM
- Zoro vs King

I think the existence of Kuzan in the BBP and Warcury in the gorosei confirms that this pattern will continue.

I think the only question is, who will be the ally that faces Warcury?

I think it will among these characters:
  • Dragon
  • Kid
  • Law
  • Smoker
  • Koby
I think if Dragon faces Warcury, it will be a 1v1. Otherwise it will be a 2v1.

Oda could do Kid and Law like Wano, Law and Smoker like in PH, Law and Koby like Rocky Port, or Koby and Smoker.

I think the primary character will be either Law or Koby. Law is a D and Koby is a good marine(as opposed to Warcury’s corrupt Justice). The other character will be a support.

But yeah there are many ways this could go. But Koby, Law, or Dragon will surely be involved in Warcury’s defeat.

Oda can't write 2 v 1's well.