Questions & Mysteries Who will replace Buddha?

Who will be Buddha's replacement?

• Hermes?

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Aphrodite?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ares (lol)?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hades?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • New bloke?

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
With Buddha fighting another deity, this means that the God's roster is down a number. So who will replace the almighty Buddha? :kizabat:

Will it be Aphrodite, who was looking mighty intimidating in Chapter 44?

Or perhaps Hermes' smug mug shall get some action?

Perhaps it will be a name dropped only character such as Hades? :sadgrin:

Could it be someone entirely new? :quest:

Or maybe, just maybe, Ares might do something more than gawk at every possible moment? :watchout:
:smoothieduck:

RoR Gang:
@Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @PerfectHie @The White Crane @Zoro D Goat @Tris @Oblivion @Bullet @Marimo_420 @yj @Yoru @Veljko @Sadistic Senpai

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Or maybe, just maybe, Ares might do something more than gawk at every possible moment? :watchout:
X doubt lmao.

It'll be interesting to see. I believe there's more to Hermes than he lets on. It could be him imo. Though Aphrodite looked mad in ch 44. Either way one of them should be I guess.

With Buddha fighting another deity, this means that the God's roster is down a number. So who will replace the almighty Buddha? :kizabat:

RoR Gang:
@Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @PerfectHie @The White Crane @Zoro D Goat @Tris @Oblivion @Bullet @Marimo_420 @yj @Yoru @Veljko @Sadistic Senpai
Aphrodite vs Johnny Sins
:milaugh:

Johnny Sins ability: he played every profession in this world, the guy is talented in doing basically everything
:goyea:

Honestly...how about Cthulhu? Definitely a long shot, given it's not a country-oriented and it's from Lovecraft, but Cthulu is treated as an entity and apart of a literal pantheon created by Lovecraft. Seriously, I would dig a Lovecraftian Entity, especially one that's as intimidating as Cthulhu.

Will it happen? Not really, would it be fangasm to see it fight? Oh yeah.

I know this is not a popular opinion, but I think Zeus will participate a second time in the final round (Round 13).

He already said he doesn't mind throwing hands again before the 7 Lucky Gods showed up, so it isn't going to surprise me if he indeed makes a second appearance although the Gods is one fighter short.

That only leaves the problem of who's fighting him. But, for story purpose, I think it will be Sakata Kintoki.

Hopefully this GOAT.

There's definitely more to him than he's letting on.​

RoR Gang:
Not Ares, definitely.

If Aphrodite goes, who's fighting her?

I'd rather have Hermes fight outside the arena, tbh. We nearly got that before Zeus and Odin intervened.

Hades needs hype before we can decide that.

Honestly...how about Cthulhu? Definitely a long shot, given it's not a country-oriented and it's from Lovecraft, but Cthulu is treated as an entity and apart of a literal pantheon created by Lovecraft. Seriously, I would dig a Lovecraftian Entity, especially one that's as intimidating as Cthulhu.

Will it happen? Not really, would it be fangasm to see it fight? Oh yeah.
That first picture is fucking frightening! The sickest Cthulhu I've ever seen! :cheers:

Hopefully Hades aka the God of the Underworld, we got to see a glimpse of him in the back.

Hermes would be cool too but I see him as a supporter rather than a main fighter to be honest. Sure, he is stronger than Ares but I don't see him going up against humanity champion imo.
Suppose Hades replaces Buddha:

1. Who do you see fighting him?
2. Does this mean one of the matches will be a tag team? To even out the number of fighters, I mean.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Hm, Tesla has been predicted to face Susano since it's lightning vs lightning,
I prefer Okita vs Susanoo and Tesla vs Odin but Tesla vs Susanoo would be cool too.
but why did you pick Qin?
Dunno to be honest. Qin has the weird "hell" vibe from him since according to history, he's a tyrannical ruler of unified China and Hades is a god of the underworld so I put them together.
I wonder, if a tag team is possible, which pair would form the tag team?
Not sure about that one to be honest.