Why 20 years ..?

H

Homelander

Isnt it weird vibe we are getting this 20 years wait for oden to open wano borders to the world.

Why did he want that particular time.

Believe it or not i think i think it ties with the journey roger completed with oden knowing it was not their time at all someone with will of D will carry the history behing his back.

I do think Roger and oden whatever they witnessed in raftel where probably too early and probably there was 20 years time period for world to know the true history.

Now points the question why opening the wano border is downfall for world government.

I do feel oden wanted people to learn real truth wano is in hot chamber which is cut off from rest of the world hides unique info regarding world history which was recorded.

In fact oden probably learned all this in raftel thats one of the reason he wanted to go back as shogun . Wano was starting point for everything.

We also know toki is a time traveller and probably has unique info on void century. Did toki and oden met in wano ?

We know oden decided to board rogers ship particularly for some reason. Maybe after meeting Toki he decided to journey with roger after all.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I thought about this alot so far, but i didnt found a good solution about this "20 years" fate. My Problem here is that i dont like the "prophecy"-stuff and everything about Destination. I would prefer when These 20 years waiting time would include some bigger plan behind it...

Something like a bigger plan of Dragon with the attack of the government or Roger planing something together with garp in the past or anything like that. Like Luffys "2Y3D".

But i didnt found a good idea here, nothing Fitting so well so far...

Isnt it weird vibe we are getting this 20 years wait for oden to open wano borders to the world.

Why did he want that particular time.

Believe it or not i think i think it ties with the journey roger completed with oden knowing it was not their time at all someone with will of D will carry the history behing his back.

I do think Roger and oden whatever they witnessed in raftel where probably too early and probably there was 20 years time period for world to know the true history.

Now points the question why opening the wano border is downfall for world government.

I do feel oden wanted people to learn real truth wano is in hot chamber which is cut off from rest of the world hides unique info regarding world history which was recorded.

In fact oden probably learned all this in raftel thats one of the reason he wanted to go back as shogun . Wano was starting point for everything.

We also know toki is a time traveller and probably has unique info on void century. Did toki and oden met in wano ?

We know oden decided to board rogers ship particularly for some reason. Maybe after meeting Toki he decided to journey with roger after all.
It is because Zoro the second Ryuma was not born yet and he was also not old enough to do anything. The country was closed due to the first Ryuma, it will be opened due to the second Ryuma
:finally::steef:

M

MD Zolo

There was a theory/speculation of sort which stated that Luffy's 20th birthday is coming up. That may have something to do with this.

Maybe Toki predicted this based on how Onepiece World will change in 20 years, new PK, WG defeat, maybe Red line destroyed., CDs destroyed. Dawn of the world( Neko n Pedro talked bout).

Or she saw Luffy in Wano in 20years.

As much as i love this..It's most likely because of Luffy :josad:
Yeah I can see it being Luffy.
Zoro is special when it comes to Oda. He has granded Zoro privileges that he normally reserves for the main character of the story. In this case Luffy
Case in point:
  1. He let Zoro fight captain Morgans while Luffy fought Helmeppo. Zoro is the only character in the entire series that defeated the arc villian of his own arc. Coby, all the other sh and even Law a supernova captain all had the arc villains of their own arcs defeated by Luffy. Heck even Luffy never got to defeat the arc villian of his own arc. It was Shanks/ lord of the coast that defeated the bandit. I cant remeber.
  2. In Baratei arc, Zoro fought the strongest guys Mihawk, while Luffy fought Don Kreig. (Zoro was literally the first character to be shown fighting a top tier 1v1 in the entire series. This happened in east blue) The first top tier Luffy fought against was Aokiji in paradise. Even then it started off as a SH group fight against Aokiji. The first true solo fight Luffy had against a top tier was in Wano where he went 1v1 against Kaido from the begining
  3. Zoro was the first to unlock haki out of the sh. Hr unlocked it inAlabasta
  4. He made it ambiguous who was stronger in wiseky peak
  5. Zoro was the first one to finish his training. Something you would assume was reserved for Luffy.
  6. He let Zoro fight Hody before Luffy
  7. He let Zoro finish if the dragon in ph while Luffy provided support to Zoro

Couple all that with the fact that it was said the second Ryuma had been born and he would cut an eastern dragon flying over wano, it wouldn't be surprising if the 20year wait is due to Zoro.

Last edited:
Yeah I can see it being Luffy.
Zoro is special when it comes to Oda. He has granded Zoro privileges that he normally reserves for Luffy
Case in point:
  1. He let Zoro fight captain Morgans while puffy fought Helmeppo. Zoro is the only character in the entire series that defeated the arc villian of his own arc. Coby, all the other sh and even Law a supernova captain all had the arc villains of their own arcs defeated by Luffy. Heck even Luffy never got to defeat the arc villian of his own introduction arc. It was Shanks/ lord of the coast that defeated the bandit. I cant remeber.
  2. In Baratei arc, Zoro fought the strongest guys Mihawk, while Luffy fought Don Kreig. (Zoro was literally the first character to be shown fighting a top tier 1v1 in the entire series. This happened in east blue) The first top tier Luffy fought against was Aokiji in paradise. Even then it started off as a SH group fight against Aokiji. The first true solo fight Luffy had against a top tier was in Wano where he went 1v1 against Kaido from the begining
  3. Zoro was the first to unlock haki out of the sh. Hr unlocked it inAlabasta
  4. He made it ambiguous who was stronger in wiseky peak
  5. Zoro was the first one to finish his training. Something you would assume was reserved for Luffy.
  6. He let Zoro fight Hody before Luffy
  7. He let Zoro finish if the dragon in ph while Luffy provided support to Zoro

Couple all that withthe fact that it was said the second Ryuma had been born and he would cut an eastern dragon flying over wano, it wouldn'tbe surprising if the 20year wait is due to Zoro.
Hmmm good points
Maybe that Zoro will be as important as Luffy in saving Wano

Luffy was probably conceived at that point, and his mother was pregnant with him.

19 years old + 9 months = 3 months shy of 20 years. But let's remember he was 19 since chapter 598, so a couple of months have passed since then.

I think because of a vison of the future like the one on fishman island. Someone with extraordinary Coo saw the future and knew that in that era there were enugh circumstances that could offer victory. Basically some dr strange type of thing