Anime & Manga Why are some Sanji stans over wanking his abilities?

Would Sanji be able to do all of this?

• Total voters
idk where regen came from tbh i just saw Sanji cheek with a dent in it he didnt have any blood which shows sanji skin and bones are extremely durable
jozu diamond is a funny one

Sanji will be YC1 after this arc. no more no less. just like Zoro. we Saw how Zoro did against Yonkou and it wasn't good no matter how you stretch it. If Sanji or Zoro were left in a room with a yonkou or Garp they yonkou or Garp would leave the room covered in blood.

Not their own blood.

Zoro didn't break Killer's fodder scythe with his torso. Sanji broke a fodder sword with his skin. It is a legitimate feat and it deserves to be overwanked. A lot of Zoro fans overwank every single minuscule feat Zoro gets. Which gets really annoying since he has A LOT. So yeah. Sanji defense squad, wank him!

The same way Zoro fans overhype his ability. Zoro and Sanji fans act like both characters are top tier but really Luffy 1 shots them with base CoC punch

:kata:
One shot is crazy. I think Zoro will be top tier after Wano. Probably the weakest top tier. Sanji is so over wanked it’s ridiculous though.
Zoro fans do kill me with the ZKK and Zoro>Luffy shit.

Sanji IMO was Yc3 tier, with this PU he might be the strongest Yc2 tier and with his suit will reach yc1 tier if not, much more.

they are just overcompensating. They know sanji is losing all the time so they have to push an agenda for their boy

The fact that sanji just asked a swordsman to kill him already debunked their claim for """swordproof"""