Spoiler Why are the Kakin Princes's so Hax

Is their something special in the water of Kakin. Like all the abilities of the Princes we know of...is all hax and op af.

.Benjamin - Can take the Hatsu's of any soldier that swore loyalty to him after they die. Im assuming he gets to keep them, like how Chrollo stores hatsu's in his book.

.Camilla - Can kill anyone who kills her by using Post Mortem Nen

.Tserriednich - Can see the future for 10 seconds when using Zetsu, then change reality for himself whilst other people would still get the same future

- Another Nen beast with unknown abilities

.Halkenburg - Can shoot a nen arrow that can pierce through any defence and inject the conciousness of his men into his target.

All these abilities are hax....however they come with limitations. Benjamin and Halkenburg's abilities both rely on the loyalty and trust of their own men.
Their powers are built around their surborndinates. Whilst Camilla's powers rely on her dying, and im also assuming that she has no offensive powers....so people can easily defeat her if they know of her ability.

Tsserriednich seems to have the least limitations, probably due to being a nen genius. However still his ability requires him to be in Zetsu to use. Which is a very dangerous and vulnerable state.

And even though he can see the future 10 seconds ahead....instantenously. If he wants to see more than 10 seconds, then time will resume for everyone else.....and he maybe attacked.

However this is unlikely to happen......since you know he can see the future lmao.

Maybe Tpgashi wanted to introduce something new with the nen beasts / inherited nen and at the same time make them strong enough from scratch in order to come up with all kind of crazy plot options and make them comparable to characters already expert in nen (Kurapika, Hisoka, the spiders, zodiacs etc.). Also made them redo all the basic nen training we have already seem would have been redundant, on the other hand not giving them nen at all would have made the things.. strange? We need a sense of danger since there are also characters like Kurapika etc.

If the hunters want me to stay out of this topic I will from now on but I thought id at least give my opinion since I have a lot of raid experience as a hunter.
Ecnailla