Questions & Mysteries Why didn't whitebeard arrive early to help Wano ?

F

Fallen Prince

This is very controversial question yet again !! Whitebeard who considered oden as his "brother" and crew treating him as their senior , did not find suspicious of kaido's activities in wano and lack of concern of oden's safety .

We know in last chapter marco says "I didnt know situation like this was brewing up "

This is really odd statement , it does seem to me Marco had an idea wano as a country was not doing well yet it was not worse off as he thought .

This is part of my recollection of old flashback that will connect things when roger met whitebeard in his farewell meeting

-> I am sure Roger must have told him about Wano's situation back then it was upto no good but i do think he must have told him importance about wano needs to open up .

-> Hypothetically possible Roger told Whitebeard not to interfere with wano affair with oden looking after the thing as he wants to open up wano border .

However , It is possible Whitebeard probably knows about wano situation but he was tight lipped because his convo with roger ,truth about wano and how it is important oden needs to be around for that person to open wano border .

Given, I dont think Whitebeard never wanted to interfere also with info from Ace he probably must have said that he met fake "oden" and fought him in wano , so for whitebeard he would have assumed Oden was fine and given Yamato did say in recent chapter she fought Ace , it is natural Whitebeard probably laughed off the encounter how it matched with his past .

Q. Why didn't Cat and Dog say or anything to Whitebeard that oden was dead and Kaido has ruined wano ?

A: Sadly Oda has missed this loop , from his perspective i can say Neko and Inu were probably living in guilt that they couldnt save their master and their bitter rivalry overshadow other stuff they could have thought of .

In the end i can say it was more of plot kai for storyline to happen , i would be happy if oda looks into all this loop when he cover these plots because he added lot of complex plotline with momonusuke leaped 20 years ahead .

I still dont know why wb does not come early to save wano, there's still some plot holes here

but i think neko or inu believe in toki's prophecy about something 20 years same like ashura doji still waiting patiently and preventing people go war 10 years ago

btw kaido has already challenge yonko (maybe wb is one of them) and marine alone, and defeated 7 times. Kaido was tried to be executed but it ended failure. I dont know when is it. But i think fighting kaido 2-3 times would be useless.

yamato is fake oden might convince ace and wb (if ace told him) plus wano is isolated island so there's no way any news would come out

F

Fallen Prince

I still dont know why wb does not come early to save wano, there's still some plot holes here

but i think neko or inu believe in toki's prophecy about something 20 years same like ashura doji still waiting patiently and preventing people go war 10 years ago

btw kaido has already challenge yonko (maybe wb is one of them) and marine alone, and defeated. Kaido was tried to be executed but it ended failure. So fighting kaido 2-3 times would be useless.

yamato is fake oden might convince ace and wb (if ace told him) plus wano is isolated island so there's no way any news would come out
My logical conclusion could be Roger might have told Whitebeard not to interfere , we know oden told Roger crew he needs to solve the mess by himself .

Ya , it does look confusing .