Anime & Manga Why do people keep saying Sanji's arc is boring?

Why people keep saying sanji's arc is boring?

• Total voters
Who says it's boring?
Post automatically merged:

Did 1 person say this and now you're making a shitty troll post:seriously:
Harsh truth:
Zoro fandom vs Sanji fandom is the only thing keeping this manga going so far

Sidenote also truth:
If I get a dime for everytime Oda implied that the “Revs are now taking their moves” I would be rich Lol

Last note but also truth: Boring chapter so far based on info
Egghead arc is such a snooze fest. All the "new" information is fucking boring, predictable and outright doesn't make sense.
Writing is as bad as in Wano.

This hack is actually thinks we care about CP0 jobbers instead of focusing on top tiers of the verse.
:suresure:

For me, the pacing is much slower than expected. The introduction of Vegapunks took multiple chapters for no reason. Oda still giving incomplete info, which leads nowhere. As of now, nothing new which will let readers think about stuff has been shown. Reveals as of now are nothing special or specific. It's still teasing. I expected this arc to be very small and new good information flowing in every chapter, like say in reverie. Though reverie did not really reveal much, its pacing was good(it was not an arc though the content did not feel like wasted panels). Here we can get a lot of content, but I feel like we still only wasting panels instead of giving info.

Last edited:
Sanji fans are the ones who keep saying it's boring though.
Sanji fans are jealous? :kobeha:
So you generalized a whole fanbase just because some dudes who criticized OP for years even before Egghead started just to support your agenda? And one of them isn't even a Sanji fan. And I've seen more Zoro fans, Kidd fans, Yonko fans, Admiral fans, etc. are more mad about the arc than Sanji fans themselves. This is just foolish imo.

Many people have been saying egghead is boring. Why are people not excited about sanji's arc?
I dont find egghead boring at all, and ive only seen a few people with extremely unrealistic expectations say it is.

Also it's not a sanji arc, although oblivious sanji fans think every arc is a sanji arc. If this is an arc for a specific strawhat it would be either Franky or Robin, I'm not convinced they'll be on this island long enough for a full arc but there has already been way more backstory and lore involving Robin than anyone should expect for sanji on this island and Franky will be the one nerding out with vegapunk either after cp0 is defeated or once they're back on the sunny.

Sanjis arc was wci which was fairly boring overall but still had a few good moments that didn't even involve sanji