Why do people still believe past arc fusions are relevant in current scaling?

I'm talking about Black arc SSB Vegetto and Broly arc SSB Gogeta.
FP unlocked Granolah, UI Goku, and UE Veg 192.168.0.1 eta would easily trash them despite people not liking it.
They're in another league of power when compared to Moro arc Sign/SSBE much less plain old SSB.
Moro 73 (a antagonist much stronger than Broly) was able to easily one sh router login ot Sign/SSBE yet broke his arm against Moro arc UI by merely punching him.
That feat alone is leagues and bounds above Gogeta's performance against Broly.

Last edited:
I'm talking about Black arc SSB Vegetto and Broly arc SSB Gogeta.
Because scaling would not be ultra linear like within dbz.
a character like hit from a older arc can show up and still somewhat keep up with the current main antagonist. Gaps in dbz were too large for that to ever occur like even the 17 and 18 are rididiously above mecha freeza and king old of the same arc as they were far above trunka who no diffed freeza and cold

DBZ takes place over countless years and super takes place within only one, It only makes sense that things are more comparable then how things were in dbz. It's like with naruto where there are more tiers of power not so much perfect rankings for everyone like not every show will exact power level read outs for each character

We still have no notion how powerful Beerus is since he is constantly retconned.

Gogeta takes the first two games and is likely to take the third (but I am not certain about 3).